* Post Match Dundee Utd 2 vs. 1 Rangers thread **

J_RFC87

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers." (Bill Struth)

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

We lost the game but I thought the players battled really well and our lack of technical ability up front really showed. Davis was fantastic imo, put in a tremendous shift and he and Aluko were the only ones who looked like creating something.

Bedoya, Little and Kerkar worked very hard but that confirmed to me they're squad players.

The fans were unreal, as always. Sill singing despite being 2-0 down at one point. And apparently, Andy Walker's wifes a whore.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers." (Bill Struth)

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

:clap: A wise man, Mr. Struth.

What about the topic we are discussing first, you say mcall can do better because of well, and I say those are two different things completely.

Ally hasn't had a proper chance and that's how I feel, simple really. Just a shame some cant take my choice to back someone other than head in the sand or having favourites.

i think you are right about McCall - i think any manager moving from another club would find the Rangers a big step up. McCall may be great, but maybe not - he is forced to work with what he has there, but who knows what he would be like if he had money to buy players?

as for Ally, you have my respect for sticking with him in this period. I have been slowly losing faith over the last 4 months. I just dont see any learning from him. the tactics are terrible, and really - this is the time you want to try out things. doing it next season would be an unnecessary gamble. but then again, maybe McCoist has been trying to keep consistency just now because he didnt want to lose games and end up with the tarriers having the chance to win the title at Ibrox. sad that this is a possibility now.

note: i'd posted this too late in the match section, so i've re-posted here

Why do we keep firing shit high balls into the box?

The ref was the usual incompetent horror that we've come to expect whenever we are on the ropes.

Why was aluko on the bench to start?

Ive just threatened to strangle her cos shes talking, she has taken it with surprisingly good grace, we really need to win a game or i will do time!

The fact of the matter is, this is as bad as it will get.

Soon we will have new owners, without a doubt, and we will grow stronger than ever. We will be run efficiently with no utter robbing cunts involved like Craig the cunt Whyte. We may well have a new manager, with new ideas, but if TBK or Kennedy take over I would imagine Ally will be given a fair crack at the whip.

The Club will have new ideas at boardroom level and once again if TBK or Kennedy take over we will have the correct people on board, whether it be Kennedy's Rangers minded people running the club of TBK's consortium and fan respresentation.

The older Bears will tell us all, the younger generation, that they have suffered these times before and we will come through this.

We lost today, we've lost a lot recently, and we may well lose next week if the same team or a similar team takes to the field but what has to be remembered Bears is that the Rangers will rise once more, the lion will roar to the top once again and we will emerge as Scotland's top club again.

We don't do walking away, and anyone who does should never be welcomed back (tu)

Say what you want about McCoist but I doubt Jose Mourinho could get the standard of player we currently have playing any better. These are lean times and theres absolutely no doubt that 75-80% of this current Rangers squad wouldn't have got in the reserves 10 years ago. As a wise man once said "Ye can only pish wae the wullie ye've goat!" Lets just keep backing them and look forward to brighter times ahead.

WATP RTID

McCoist is trying, but his tactics are not getting us anywhere. Why did Aluko not start? That to me is a whopper. Mitchell is a trier but nowhere as good as Aluko.

Ally is a legend, is in there in very poor circumstances, but some of his team selections and tactics have not been the best.

He is a wonderful face for the club just now - no-one could be better - but when all this is over, would you have him as your manager?

It is not an easy decision in my opinion, but I would think hard about replacing him.