Who wants Ally still in charge next season?

Sheikh Salim

423 members have voted

1. 1. After all the troubles Ally and Rangers have had to endure this season, do you still want Ally to be in charge next season?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know if it is a knee jerk reaction from the posters on here, or whether it is the culmination of a long poor run of form, but a lot of posters seem to want Ally gone.

I for one want him to have a season where all he really needs to concentrate on football and not everything else that has been happening.

After Ally staying with us through Rangers troubled times, do people on here want to do the same for him?

If your answer is yes or no, can you please give reasons.

EDIT - sorry if people think this is a shit thread. I thought it would be interesting to see what the majority think.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wan't him gone once we are out of this mess as as a manger he is useless but now isn't the time it's not like we could afford a decent manager at the moment and McCoist has the support of players.

At the end of the season we should replace him however my choice would be Slaven Bilic

Sorry mate, but I think this is a shitty thread. You're entitled to your say but apart from disagreeing with you I'm a bit disappointed to see fans having a go at Ally.

Sorry mate just saw that you support him. I just misinterpreted the yhread title.

Hardly.

Should we just ignore matters such as who is manager of us in the future because it seems like we're 'having a go' at a legend ?

It was a decent performance from the team today under pretty tough circumstances. A lot of first team players out and a lot of off-field matters. We didn't deserve to lose the match. Now I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes as a manager (all managers do) but Ally deserves a proper chance, which he clearly hasn't had this year. He deserves a full season of stability and backing from new ownership.

For everything he has done for us as a player, as assistant to Walter and for the way he has acted through all this turmoil, nobody else deserves a fair crack of it more than Ally does.

Starting threads like this.

How is a shit thread? I for one do not want him out but seeing posters slating him in other threads made me want to find out what the majority thought.

:anguish: I thought we were internet mates? How about I buy you a pint at the Portland and you can give me your thoughts on the thread topic then, if you do not wish to post them on here!

:beer1:

:happy:

How is a shit thread? I for one do not want him out but seeing posters slating him in other threads made me want to find out what the majority thought.

:anguish: I thought we were internet mates? How about I buy you a pint at the Portland and you can give me your thoughts on the thread topic then, if you do not wish to post them on here!

:beer1:

:happy:

doh

if we are taken over then the new owner must make a complete clean sweep of all coaching and managerial staff at the club.we will get nowhere with the same faces there.our football is fuckin atrocious at all levels in the club.we have no footballing philosophy with regard to youth development, playing system, even player tranfers compared to other clubs.we need someone with ideas in those areas to take us forward and unfortunately that someone aint ally