Who wants Ally still in charge next season?

Sheikh Salim

423 members have voted

1. 1. After all the troubles Ally and Rangers have had to endure this season, do you still want Ally to be in charge next season?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me. Should learn his trade at a smaller club. It never works having legends as managers. He would have cost us the league this year anyway regardless of what was happening off the field. Single handedly got us pumped out of every other competition and if it wasnt for Admin this poll would be 90% voting NO.

But if it wasn't for admin we might only be two points adrift, because we simply cannot account for the effect of losing that 10 points and everything that has gone on since that happened. Now we might well have lost the matches we did, but we might have won them and if we were just those two points behind 90% of this poll would be voting YES.

Which is also why the smelly ones titles is and always will be tainted.

All who said no should state who they think should replace him!! Doubt the job is that lucrative at this moment in time!!

there are plenty of lesser club managers that have learned the game in situations with less pressure. The rangers job is not a learning job whatsoever

Barnes

lennon

mccoist

the last 3 managers in the old firm that had no experience before they got the job. And all 3 have had terrible times. Even lennon this season got lucky that we threw away the advantage that the tarriers allowed us to build

we need an experienced manager that knows how to change a game with a simple tactical switch or by making a simple substitution. Ally hasn't learned how to do that yet. But we can't afford him the time to learn

the only way mccoist can stay and learn is if we give up 4 titles to they bastards and we lay the groundwork for a decade of dominance

Needs a fair crack with no bullshit interferences, I'd like to know if the ones saying no think he has had a fair crack under mental circumstances

I seriously doubt if any other manager could do better given the circumstances Ally has had to deal with throughout the season.

One season with no bullshit is fair is it not?

I seriously doubt if any other manager could do better given the circumstances Ally has had to deal with throughout the season.

One season with no bullshit is fair is it not?

One season is enough to see what his capabilities are with none of this nonsense although I'd rather extend that if he was able to grow a young squad under his watch and actually get some excitement going for us fans, like iv read before with young Scottish talent, I'd like us bought over and run proper giving youth a decent rum and time to grow in the game up here keeping us on a sound footing in years to come, the question is how would fans accept not winning every game in order for these guys to do just that.

A lot of people need to get a grip, the man is our all time record goal scorer and, in my opinion, the greatest ever Ranger. He has given this club everything and more. That earns him at least, if nothing else, a fair crack at the manager's position rather than hounding him out for some bad results in the club's darkest hour (disasters aside).

Also, are some of you not forgetting how Ally's playing career started? Have patience Bears ;)

Also, are some of you not forgetting how Ally's playing career started? Have patience Bears ;)

Its hard to have patience when the scum are winning trophies and we win nothing. When our management have shown no ability to learn from mistakes and continually make the same ones all season long. When we get put out of 4 cups and losing points heavily to take us behind in the league race pre-admin with a far better squad then our opponents and also being outplayed by them. Patience...lets have another season of that? No thanks.

Needs a fair crack with no bullshit interferences, I'd like to know if the ones saying no think he has had a fair crack under mental circumstances

did eck have a fair crack? He still gave us two titles and numerous domestic honours. And look at how we treated him

good managers are the ones that can get their team to come out fighting in times like these. But since naismith got injured we have simply rolled over and surrendered

i would love mccoist to succeed but even before administration the signs were that he wasn't learning and wasn't even attempting his own management style

Anyone who can even contemplate judging McCoists' managerial worth at this time is at best mischief-making and at worst devoid of all reasoned thought. Get a fuckin grip of yourselves! :wanker:

The poll shows the pro & anti Ally camps are very evenly matched.

The only people who need to get a grip are those who are prepared to diss half the Rangers support as wankers - there are alternative points of view & that kind of intolerance doesn't make a crap situation any better.

The poll shows the pro & anti Ally camps are very evenly matched.

The only people who need to get a grip are those who are prepared to diss half the Rangers support as wankers - there are alternative points of view & that kind of intolerance doesn't make a crap situation any better.

A poll on a forum full of taigs is hardly even worth the effort

I didn't want Ally in the first place but when he got the job I was willing to give him a season to prove me wrong.

I really think he has been very poor and results back this up.

Our season though has been one of turmoil off the park and perhaps Ally deserves another go at it next year under

better circumstances,I don't know.

Like most on here I hold Ally in a high regard and want him to be a success so maybe with a bit of cash to bring in a

couple of players he could turn it around.

the circumstances will be much the same next season and beyond for him to get a 'fair crack of the whip'.. well have little money, little big games in europe for which the players automatically raise their games, so we need a manager able to motivate the players to go to tannadice kilmarnock fir park and dominate or at least and win, of hwich the current players are capable but havent been able to do it enough or even at home.