The tainted title

Anyone who thinks that shite had it in them to win the league this season without help should look at today.

Dies anyone think they would have held there nerve over the rest if the season. ?

This title is tainted, they know it, we know it, the press know it, the people who run our game know it, lawell knows it and most if all that horrible bitter wee bigot knows it.

I hope we can be restored to some semblance of normality next season and this blip in our domination of Scottish football will be just that

It replayed the dive by stokes just on the tv then it showed Tainted Teeth saying how they were cheated how the fuck can he watch the cheating of stokes and come to that conclusion.

I expect the fasttrack panel headed by Lunny and overseen by liewell to ban this cheating bastard.

No matter how much Lennon celebrates when it's over, we all know there will be that little niggling doubt in the back of his mind about not winning it fair and square against a strong competitive Rangers side and it will haunt the little bastard till the day he dies.

Heres hoping we can get oor shit together and win it next year, I think he might even hang himself.

Anyone who thinks that shite had it in them to win the league this season without help should look at today.

Dies anyone think they would have held there nerve over the rest if the season. ?

This title is tainted, they know it, we know it, the press know it, the people who run our game know it, lawell knows it and most if all that horrible bitter wee bigot knows it.

I hope we can be restored to some semblance of normality next season and this blip in our domination of Scottish football will be just that

Excellent points. If there is one thing we know.... they generally f*ck up under pressure. So us being docked 10 points and all of the uncertainty around jobs, wage cuts etc. had a material effect on the outcome of this league. No doubt in my mind.

00000042.gif

No matter how much Lennon celebrates when it's over, we all know there will be that little niggling doubt in the back of his mind about not winning it fair and square against a strong competitive Rangers side and it will haunt the little bastard till the day he dies.

Heres hoping we can get oor shit together and win it next year, I think he might even hang himself.

In a cupboard with an orange in his mouth in a hotel room in Lahore ?

Ok maybe a bitter Lemmon.

Well said mate!! :praise: ps rep from me -not that you need it of course :happy:

Well said.

It will be his only ever title and it will always have a * against it.

Good enough for the cunt ....

This was his year to put a stamp on his reign.He was given every fucking chance and he is blowing it.We know why we are losing but he has no clue why he wins games with minnows and when it counts loses the silverware. It's as good as this gingerbaws will ever get. Lose the SC and essentially his league was won by clerks and administrators.Not a great CV.

BTW he should be reminded where this season's League title is he is ready to lap up. Taint the balls and taint the erse. It's right between. Enjoy.

It is not tainted, It is pure shite your topic.

IF CW had at least invested 2 jib, we would have won the league.

:lol: