The Sun

Shane

I don't read tabloids atall. That's not journalism. They're scum with no morals or any sense of decency. No compass atall. I was actually studying journalism as I wanted to go in to music journalism. Writing reviews etc. But you have todo 3 years or broad journalism first. I lasted 9 months. Most of the lecturers are ex "journalists" from tabloid rags. I called one a scum bag after he told us about a story he had written that basically destroyed a guy life. Needless to say, I couldn't complete the course. I have a deep loathing for them.

I don't read tabloids atall. That's not journalism. They're scum with no morals or any sense of decency. No compass atall. I was actually studying journalism as I wanted to go in to music journalism. Writing reviews etc. But you have todo 3 years or broad journalism first. I lasted 9 months. Most of the lecturers are ex "journalists" from tabloid rags. I called one a scum bag after he told us about a story he had written that basically destroyed a guy life. Needless to say, I couldn't complete the course. I have a deep loathing for them.

Went down a similar route early in my career. Wrote for the school paper and thought I could give this a crack, so got a job on a news desk. Made some good money, bunch of puff pieces and whatnot later I was getting bored so started checking into some stuff regarding a local business takeover. Turned up some decent stuff on potential job losses etc, took it to my editor, he told me to forget it, had something bigger he says. Needs me to go round and pester the family of a boy who'd gotten a mop handle up him in the school lockers by some boys while coaches were there. I says shouldn't we be getting after these coaches. He says nah, the parents will make a better story and all that.

I told him where he could stuff his own mop handle, ya know? Some people, no shame...

You think this fucking rag can sink no lower and time after time they sink to new depths. I hope the photographers dad drops down dead in front of the cunt.

You think that's an appropriate way for him to learn his lesson? It's right to lose respect for the photographer but maybe not by going that far.

I hope the arsehole who sanctioned putting that photograph in the newspaper is sacked first thing in the morning. have these people not learned from the outrage they caused in Liverpool after the hillsborough disaster the sooner all these tabloid rags go out of business the better

They are only tapping in to the grief culture which now grips the country. Take a look at the thread on here for proof of that.

Doesn't make it right though. The young lad will have enough on his mind without his anguish being portrayed for all the world to ogle at. A sick attempt at selling a newspaper because of someones devastation. The lad should've been left alone.

The cunts that photographed this and then sanctioned it to be printed are 1st degree ghouls.

Doesn't make it right though. The young lad will have enough on his mind without his anguish being portrayed for all the world to ogle at. A sick attempt at selling a newspaper because of someones devastation. The lad should've been left alone.

The cunts that photographed this and then sanctioned it to be printed are 1st degree ghouls.

Britain loves the anguish as it allows them to participate in all the drama. The Sun are there to pander to them.