Rivals - Rangers & Celtic

scottyc06

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking English wanker he is. Goes to all the manky mob and shows all the bad shit about Rangers.

And what is it with they taigs? Every time they mention Celtic they mention Republicans and when they mention us they say loyalists?

And what is it with there fascist comments? . So if you don't give a fuck about Iraland your a fascist?

I know they are fucking idiots and no right in the nut but, for people in England to be hearing about this they will believe all this pish.

If the guy that made this thinks this is "balanced" he's miles off.

What a fucking English wanker he is. Goes to all the manky mob and shows all the bad shit about Rangers.

And what is it with they taigs? Every time they mention Celtic they mention Republicans and when they mention us they say loyalists?

And what is it with there fascist comments? . So if you don't give a fuck about Iraland your a fascist?

I know they are fucking idiots and no right in the nut but, for people in England to be hearing about this they will believe all this pish.

i thought it showed them in a pretty bad light to be honest. Showed them on a few occasions singing their ira bile on supporters buses and in bars. The only bigotted singing i recall from our "fans" was the youtube of abdul making a tit of himself.

i thought it showed them in a pretty bad light to be honest. Showed them on a few occasions singing their ira bile on supporters buses and in bars. The only bigotted singing i recall from our "fans" was the youtube of abdul making a tit of himself.

was that in this part or the other 2? That guy abdul is a idiot of the highest order.

And when did he meet Neil Lennon? does anyone know if that was true or is he talking shite?

Aye to be honest it's just the usual pish we come to expect from these documentaries! The guy seems to have a bit of an agenda to highlight Celtic fans as the fun loving Irish folk and us as bitter fascists! He spends a good bit of time between the 5 parts in pubs with them before games yet when it comes to us he spends a lot of time with Abdul, someone who's clearly a roaster and also banned from football!

So aye, if your bored it fills a bit of time, if not I wouldn't bother watching it!

was that in this part or the other 2? That guy abdul is a idiot of the highest order.

And when did he meet Neil Lennon? does anyone know if that was true or is he talking shite?

theres 5 parts in total mate.

the nil by mouth guy also shows them up, he's irish, and says he was in a celtic bar watching the football when they started chanting "6 millions jews and it should have been the prodies" but hey, they aren't secetrian they are 'political' :sherlock:

So he goes and speaks with some celtic casuals that used to like a scrap back in the day and one of them claims "nil by mouth huvny got a clue, if i was arrested for singing my songs, i'd consider myself a political prisoner' :lol: get the fuckin' waterboard out!

I thought it was pretty balanced to be fair which makes a change from the usual documentaries, like the cow from the BBC claiming Rule Britannia was a sectarian song

Thought the time spent in the tim pub was annoying but did show them up for what they are, little gay men who are brainwashed with IRA nonsense

One of THEM, imagines a Rangers fan, about 18 stone, greasy hair, not been washed in a few days. Then the camera swivels round and there's a fat beadrattling, unwashed, baldy bastard standing there singing. :lol:

Oh you forgot the 'handlebar moustache'. :sherlock:

To be honest, you'll have people on here saying that it shows Rangers fans in a bad light, and that it's a completely biased documentary. Over on Celtic forums, they'll be saying the exact same thing about themselves.

I thought it was pretty fair to be honest. Don't really know how he could sit there and listen to the "Brits out" shite, and songs about the IRA though.

Were you paying attention to the documentary ? He's showed just as much negative stuff about Celtic as he has Rangers.

Typical IRA shite. The English guy seemed to like them too.

yea the scene in denny when he's sittin laughin at they clowns and their hatred, but tbf i think it may have been more a nervous laugh to stop them becming hostile.

The guy that owns the Louden sums THEM up perfectly IMO when he says "the delusion of being Irish"

It honestly Fries my brain trying to understand it.... You are British, You were born in Britain and grew up in the Gallowgate yet They shout "BRITS OUT" "IRA" And fly Ireland flags and shout fuck yer union jack???

I don't get it personally but here here.... Let them be their happy munching their kiddies dessert :P

Floors me than anyone honestly thinks that's balanced reporting. FFS, the reporter himself ingratiating himself with them, riding in a Septic supporters bus and having a wonderful time with those jolly craicsters. Funny how they also blanked out the faces of those singing the IRA songs, no? What are they so afraid of - I thought those songs were completely legit, right? Gies a break. Then there's the part that stands out like a sore thumb, where he's talking to a complete rocket wearing our colours about TLB getting attacked, showing select highlights of the attack, and NOT ONCE did it get mentioned that this all happend at Tynecastle and the attacker was not one of us (notice no shots of the pitch or players which would have given it away). By showing it in this light, anyone not knowing the history of the incident would have automatically assumed it was a bluenose that attacked him. Same old regurgitated shite with a different headline. Enough is enough.

Whilst its not very nice viewing, its intended for a wider audience than BBC Scotland I think. Any neutral observer watching that, particularly in the south of Britain, would have seen them for what they are.......IRA loving gobshytes who hate their own country. They come across as the horrible shower of cunts they really are. Letting their guard down for the cameras, whereas Rangers fans appear to be a lot more wary of being recorded, due to recent previous experiences.

Whatever the film crew were intending, I think the taigs come out of this a lot worse than they like to have themselves portrayed.