Predictions for tomorrow?

G.E.C.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Time we have Home advantage and I think we will make the most of that ,remember the Game at their Midden we had a perfectly good Goal not given, which crossed the Line. and had them on the Backfoot

So with the Fact we have fresh Legs Back Big Goian and Boca I predict 2-1 Rangers. Jig and Edu he is due a Goal, and I think he saves them up for the Big occasions .

Without any shite from the Referee,and a properly run Match ,the Ref will have to get a grip of them as they will be Baying at our Ankles.

But if we keep our Discipline, and shape then we can hurt them.Play the Ball on the Ground, and none of this Punting High Balls Pish.

Link up Play between Midfield, and Defence has to be Good that's where we have Problems Keeping the Ball.

As I said 2-1 Gers.

Perfect scenario would be 5-0 with the following happening:-

1-0 - Aluko takes a blatant dive, penalty converted by Davis.

2-0 - Little is 10 yards off-side. rounds keeper, dives along floor to head ball over the line

3-0 - Vicious foul by Jig is ignored and Kerkar runs clear to fire home

4-0 - Free kick by Davis (as usual) floats harmlessly over the bar but, amazingly, referee awards corner from which Bocangra heads home.

5-0 - Defending a corner, Stokes heads past his own keeper

Perfect scenario would be 5-0 with the following happening:-

1-0 - Aluko takes a blatant dive, penalty converted by Davis.

2-0 - Little is 10 yards off-side. rounds keeper, dives along floor to head ball over the line

3-0 - Vicious foul by Jig is ignored and Kerkar runs clear to fire home

4-0 - Free kick by Davis (as usual) floats harmlessly over the bar but, amazingly, referee awards corner from which Bocangra heads home.

5-0 - Defendingf a corner, Stkes heads past his own keeper

...and then claims he was pushed, even though there was no-one within a square mile of the guy.