McCoist A true Gent

How much dignity did Coisty show today in staying on to shake the hand of each and every celtic player and congratulate them. The whole time he is doing this Lennon is banished for again more poor conduct.

He really showed the difference today between Class and Classless on and off the pitch.

Hat off to Ally in making lennon look even worse,, as we all know he would never do the same.

Did I imagine it or did mongo Brown refuse to shake his hand?

He was at it all game the fud it's amazing that he wasn't even booked he put his studs through Aluko's leg on purpose yet it was ignored surley the compliance officer will have to review that?

big Bartley noticed it aswell I see "Hmmm @sonealuko that last tackle on you was noted mate... ;) #dontworry"

Let's hope he is back in time for the final game to break his leg

He was at it all game the fud it's amazing that he wasn't even booked he put his studs through Aluko's leg on purpose yet it was ignored surley the compliance officer will have to review that?

big Bartley noticed it aswell I see "Hmmm @sonealuko that last tackle on you was noted mate... ;) #dontworry"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bartley's gonna send Broon into orbit next old firm

I don't think any of them refused Ally's hand. They may have been surprised to see such class from a manager but I didn't see anyone refuse. I am certain that someone gave McCoist a hug too... was it Samaras? Anyone see that? It was kind of half-obscured by a steward's hat in the foreground if I recall.

I don't think any of them refused Ally's hand. They may have been surprised to see such class from a manager but I didn't see anyone refuse. I am certain that someone gave McCoist a hug too... was it Samaras? Anyone see that? It was kind of half-obscured by a steward's hat in the foreground if I recall.

Aye, spotted that myself, it was samaras, Ally better check he's still got his wallet.

broon was a definite for ignoring the gesture from Ally as was stokes wearing a trackie top.

Spot on bud, was the greek (tu) Their players must stand back and look at the difference.

Picture it.

Walking off the field off a packed Ibrox whilst listening to "Don't worry, Be Happy" to notice the oppositions manager has taken the time to wait and shake hands and congratulate each and every one of them individually, not only that but the oppositions manager also happens to be one of the nicest guys you could meet. To then go down into your dressing room to find a ginger bigoted lunatic slabbering over you about your performance and blaming everything but his lack of ability as a manager when it comes to important games.

A don't care what people say about this season, am just happy we have a guy like Ally at the helm. He is everything a manager should be.

And Yeah to answer your question it was Samaras that gave Ally a hug, more than likely Sammy wishing he had a manager with an ounce of class that Ally has.

scott brown gave mcoist a hand shake and samaras gave him a hug, all celtic players showed some respect and shook allys hand,its not the players that are in question its that fucking rhat in charge of them did he even give an interview??? i c ant see what he could complain about his team werent up for it and got beaten by a bunch of guys who have been through hell and high water of late, if he could just come out and say "we were beaten fair and square no complaints"the world would be a far prettier place for him

Spot on bud, was the greek (tu) Their players must stand back and look at the difference.

I can't stand the sight of the "man". He has the look of someone that should never be near a football pitch unless associate with redring fc. Despite that, he was the only player for them that played from the heart today. And if I were a rattler, that would bring tears to a glass eye.

Coisty did indeed show the difference between a true gent and that knuckle dragging cave troll Lennon.

He truly is a pathetic excuse for human being i hope the hairs on his arse turn to drumsticks and beat the hole of him.

There again the horrible fucker would most probably like that.

Well done to the boys on the pitch today and for the fantastic support that they got the whole game from the stands.

I am one happy Bear, in a month of shite news i needed that today like we all did.

We will get through this and come back stronger , we are never going away and will hound those bastards for ever

WATP

I can't stand the sight of the "man". He has the look of someone that should never be near a football pitch unless associate with redring fc. Despite that, he was the only player for them that played from the heart today. And if I were a rattler, that would bring tears to a glass eye.

Agree on both your pints bud (tu) As for that captain of theirs! He just plays to the morons and struts about a would be hard man.