The Clown and The Cone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen the cone walking in. I'm in the west enclosure, so I'm unfortunate enough to have a full view of these... people.

Does anyone else notice the one's that try to have a piss-take conversation with us? They're usually mid-walk up the stairs, stop, and start mouthing towards us. The lip movements are very emphasised, so you know they're not actually speaking. They point, then they cup their ears while nodding in a proud manner, then they cross themselves before pretending to instruct an orchestra, nod a few more times, laugh to themselves, then finish their walk up the stairs.

I see ten per-Old Firm game. No word of a lie, each one performing in that exact order.

There was one in a dark green jumper today, I'm sure I could see a Stone Island badge on the arm. Anyway, he did all of that, plus actioned a fake fat belly, then lifted his jumper to show that he wasn't fat. I thought to myself, "that's what a Famine does to you, pal".

I seen the cone walking in. I'm in the west enclosure, so I'm unfortunate enough to have a full view of these... people.

Does anyone else notice the one's that try to have a piss-take conversation with us? They're usually mid-walk up the stairs, stop, and start mouthing towards us. The lip movements are very emphasised, so you know they're not actually speaking. They point, then they cup their ears while nodding in a proud manner, then they cross themselves before pretending to instruct an orchestra, nod a few more times, laugh to themselves, then finish their walk up the stairs.

I see ten per-Old Firm game. No word of a lie, each one performing in that exact order.

There was one in a dark green jumper today, I'm sure I could see a Stone Island badge on the arm. Anyway, he did all of that, plus actioned a fake fat belly, then lifted his jumper to show that he wasn't fat. I thought to myself, "that's what a Famine does to you, pal".

Seen this posted on a tarrier website...

''Just wondering if anyone else was standing there today and saw the h** that strolled over from the West Enclosure and gubbed an old guy?? About 30 coppers there and not one moved.Two stewards huckled the **** and still not one copper moved...effin shocking. ''

They are so fucking deluded :lol: Actually believe their own nonsense.

''Just wondering if anyone else was standing there today and saw the h** that strolled over from the West Enclosure and gubbed an old guy?? About 30 coppers there and not one moved.Two stewards huckled the **** and still not one copper moved...effin shocking. ''

It's frightening that they actually believe their fantasy nonsense.

There is zero point in even explaining how ridiculous this is.

I heard about this on my bus?