The Clown and The Cone

I heard about this on my bus?

Also heard about this from a pal that sits in the west enclosure, he said that the guy that went over was over 45 aswell and the police huckled him straight away.

My pal usually talks shite but.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not? :lol: How could someone get from the enclosure to the Broomloan, punch someone then return without being pulled by the coppers?

I think the not getting lifted part is definitely shite! I just heard about someone coming out the west enclosure to slap a tarrier

Surely not? :lol: How could someone get from the enclosure to the Broomloan, punch someone then return without being pulled by the coppers?

It didn't happen.

The west enclosure is a Police point, it's a seperation between them and us and is heavily guarded. Yet, the Tims are suggesting that a bluenose managed to get to them and hit one? Nonsense. Absolute and utter nonsense. There would have been hell, had it even happened.

There were two Tims huckled and one bluenose. The bluenose came from the right hand side of the west enclosure, nowhere near the Tims. Unless, of course, he managed to hop the wall, dodge the stewards, juke the Police, skelp a Tim and walk back to his seat. Then, get lifted.

It did not happen. Trust me.

I seen the cone walking in. I'm in the west enclosure, so I'm unfortunate enough to have a full view of these... people.

Does anyone else notice the one's that try to have a piss-take conversation with us? They're usually mid-walk up the stairs, stop, and start mouthing towards us. The lip movements are very emphasised, so you know they're not actually speaking. They point, then they cup their ears while nodding in a proud manner, then they cross themselves before pretending to instruct an orchestra, nod a few more times, laugh to themselves, then finish their walk up the stairs.

I see ten per-Old Firm game. No word of a lie, each one performing in that exact order.

There was one in a dark green jumper today, I'm sure I could see a Stone Island badge on the arm. Anyway, he did all of that, plus actioned a fake fat belly, then lifted his jumper to show that he wasn't fat. I thought to myself, "that's what a Famine does to you, pal".

I seen that bellend with the green stone island, plus the wee bawbag with the glasses and striped hat on. All that cunt did was cup his ears and cross himself aswell.

I seen that bellend with the green stone island, plus the wee bawbag with the glasses and striped hat on. All that cunt did was cup his ears and cross himself aswell.

Aye, I seen the boy with the green and grey hat on. He was a roaster.

Did you see the old boy? Green baseball cap, black sunglasses, no top on? I'm sure he joined in when we started singing, "GLASGOW CELTIC, PAEDOPHILES".

You look at their end and realise that we're chalk and cheese.

Aye, I seen the boy with the green and grey hat on. He was a roaster.

Did you see the old boy? Green baseball cap, black sunglasses, no top on? I'm sure he joined in when we started singing, "GLASGOW CELTIC, PAEDOPHILES".

You look at their end and realise that we're chalk and cheese.

Didn't notice him mate, they all look alike anyway.

What happened with the fella down the front? Did he get skelped?

I was watching the game, turned round and they were fizzing and I seen a guy in a blue carling jacket getting pulled.

And what the hell was the massive bangs all about?

look at the state of that cunt dressed like an ice cream cone :lol:

If it was any other support, and I mean literally any other support, you'd have sworn that had been made with Photo Shop. The fact that you genuinely wonder that it might not be, only to then realize some rocket has actually walked into a football ground dressed as a 99 cone says it all really.

:lol: