Ian brines

Bluebear2506

Can we complain against this clown! Catalogue of decisions he gives against us! Even when blatant! Two dissallowed goals v killie earlier this season for nothing! Papac sent off an an identical challenge from opposition goes unpunished! Whitaker booked for getting head butted and now aluko booked for diving on a stone wall penalty! This is a disgrace! Definitely a jungle jim

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of "contentious" decisions against us rises with every game involving us he takes.

Clancy should have walked for his head charge on Whittaker but instead Whitty sees yellow. Lasley should have been booked for his studs-up challenge on McCulloch, gets away scott-free. Randolph should have been off and Rangers awarded a penalty, Aluko gets booked instead.

He's a disgrace of an official, I wouldn't give him an amateur game to take charge of.

Can we complain against this clown! Catalogue of decisions he gives against us! Even when blatant! Two dissallowed goals v killie earlier this season for nothing! Papac sent off an an identical challenge from opposition goes unpunished! Whitaker booked for getting head butted and now aluko booked for diving on a stone wall penalty! This is a disgrace! Definitely a jungle jim

Thats it lets start sounding like septic , we all know what he is , we all need to be more dignified than the mhanky mob and keep our correct thoughts to ourselves , certainly while we have bigger battles yet to be won .

He is a Tim. I used to hang about with his niece who told me that he was

A joke of a ref

My mates a ref and says he's a bear. Though apparently he's a bit of a joke amongst the other refs. Just because how bad he is.

Gave horrible decisions all day for both teams:

• Booking Whittaker for being involved in a wee altercation- did nothing wrong.
  • Clancy could arguably have been sent off
  • Penalty denied
  • Ridiculous yellow for Lasley- could not see anything that merited a booking
  • and just constant petty decisions.

Awful.