Keep Calm.........

So we COULD owe £134 million i we lose the big tax case.....well judging by some posts we'd be as well going in to liquidation right now....well f@ck that!!!

You know what i am fully confident we will come through this stronger and better for this.....any new owner will be watched like never before and never again will our great club be neglected like it has been over the past 20 odd years.

So we "owe" £55 mill to other clubs etc YES it should never have got to that but we wont have to pay anywhere near that once the CVA has been agreed 10-25p in the pound,which looks like it will be covered by the bids made.

The big tax case WE COULD STILL WIN and hmrc wont chase and chase this, they just ont be alloed to keep using public funds to do so......and if worst comes to worst then we will reach an agreement with hmrc as long as Whyte is not involved.

Let the mhedia and taigs revel in our "debts" but we ill survive and we will prosper because WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

So we COULD owe £134 million i we lose the big tax case.....well judging by some posts we'd be as well going in to liquidation right now....well f@ck that!!!

You know what i am fully confident we will come through this stronger and better for this.....any new owner will be watched like never before and never again will our great club be neglected like it has been over the past 20 odd years.

So we "owe" £55 mill to other clubs YES it should never have got to that but we wont have to pay anywhere near that once the CVA has been agreed 10-25p in the pound,which looks like it will be covered by the bids made.

The big tax case WE COULD STILL WIN and hmrc wont chase and chase this, they just ont be alloed to keep using public funds to do so......and if worst comes to worst then we will reach an agreement with hmrc as long as Whyte is not involved.

Let the mhedia and taigs revel in our "debts" but we ill survive and we will prosper because WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

We don't owe £55m to other clubs mate laugh.gif

But I agree we will come out of this stronger.

typical knee jerk reaction hen those kind of figures are mentioned....people seem to forget that being in admin we wont pay anywhere near the figures mentioned.

You sure about that? I've already got my belt around my neck, just need to kick the chair away and its the afterlife for me. Should I be reconsidering?

You sure about that? I've already got my belt around my neck, just need to kick the chair away and its the afterlife for me. Should I be reconsidering?

aye, by the sounds of it you have not tied the belt to anything up high.

Hope you've been a good boy - would hate it if you were forced to don the green and grey flame retardant shirt.