The Blue Knight's - The Last Man Standing

the sun.... my god, the tabloid culture in this country is a shame on the nation.

the article you posted is just a fucking blog with as much credibility as any topic a poster on here could create.

heres my effort at a piece of sun worthy journalism:

A now with administrators revealing debt could reach astonishing levels, bidders could be chased away, because they made their bids without bothering their fuckin arses asking how much debt they were in, sun sport understands from sources we made up that the american bidder infact thought rangers where a scottish NFL team. if ma maw was a man she'd be ma da. the moon landing could have been fake. i could have boned cheryl cole if i was a minted premiership player

no facts, purely a sensationalised opinion.

admins should ban cunts on here even copying and pasting from the sun & daily record, i dont buy them, or visit them for a fuckin reason.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fud haha

stop trolling and post about The Rangers

The Don on here, and a nobody on other sites

haha

keep on trolling.....

I'm a nobody on here but I AM A BLUENOSE and you're absolutely humming. You've already been banned from other Rangers forums so head back to Kiddyfiddler St with the rest of your paedo scum.

I'm a nobody on here but I AM A BLUENOSE and you're absolutely humming. You've already been banned from other Rangers forums so head back to Kiddyfiddler St with the rest of your paedo scum.

you're way off the mark you cretin

yes, i have a login on FF(like you)...many bears, including admin can vouch for me

at first i thought you were at the wind up

now you're treating a fellow bear like this

you are a cretin...do me a favour and f*ck off

jesus...what a bell end

Thats a fuckin rediculous story. Do these journalists actually believe yesterday was the first time the bidders had saw the size of our debt, that these bids were just blind guesses at what we owe and too whom? Is this a piss take? Seriously?

admin

i had a season ticket in the singing section...BF4 120 was my seat

ive been a Rangers fan all of my life

please dont listen to this fool...he has a bee in his bonnet because i made an arse of a thread on FF

i have many bears(maybe not on here) that can back me up

he has attacked me for no reason whatever

a fellow bear ffs

admin

i had a season ticket in the singing section...BF4 120 was my seat

ive been a Rangers fan all of my life

please dont listen to this fool...he has a bee in his bonnet because i made an arse of a thread on FF

i have many bears(maybe not on here) that can back me up

he has attacked me for no reason whatever

a fellow bear ffs

PM them then, stop clogging up this thread with personal problems with other posters.