McGregor's top yesterday.

Was it his, and perhaps the players', way of giving liquidation the red?

But dont the goalkeepers have a red top anyway mate?

I didnt understand that one yesterday at all.

Last time I seen a goalkeeper wear an away top was Stefan Klos in the Cup Final.

I thought his white and black shirts just clashed with the St Mirren top?

I considered that, but does he not have grey or yellow tops?

I'm sure he had at least three tops in recent seasons, where he could choose from red black,white and yellow. I'm sure I've seen grey as well.

The strange thing is that we've played st mirren coutless times, home and away, and he's never had to revert to wearing an away shirt before.

It might actually have something to do with Klos. Don't know what though.

But it's also black.

And so is the Red one.

Insane, you are not banned from wearing a shirt against an opponent if 1 of colours are the same. If a St Mirren player is confused on who to pass to because our keeper happens to wear a top with a bit of black in it then said player needs hanged.

Insane, you are not banned from wearing a shirt against an opponent if 1 of colours are the same. If a St Mirren player is confused on who to pass to because our keeper happens to wear a top with a bit of black in it then said player needs hanged.

I suppose. But when you are Running and having to concentrate on everything around you, Your Vision isn't the best.

I didn't see him wearing our third top at all last season because he didn't.

Ammmm yes he did, or have you forgotten his penalty save against celtic and hamilton both of which he was wearing the black 3rd kit we wore when winning the league at killie. Alexander wore the 3rd kit when we won the league against motherwell the season before that. Klos and watteraus wore the 2rd kit numerous times in 05/06...villareal comes to mind and klos last spl game against dunfermline. and of course klos wore the orange away top in 2003 cup final.

Ammmm yes he did, or have you forgotten his penalty save against celtic and hamilton both of which he was wearing the black 3rd kit we wore when winning the league at killie. Alexander wore the 3rd kit when we won the league against motherwell the season before that. Klos and watteraus wore the 2rd kit numerous times in 05/06...villareal comes to mind and klos last spl game against dunfermline. and of course klos wore the orange away top in 2003 cup final.

well shut me up then :mad: