Q&A With Singaporean bid at 3pm today

Frankie

(1/2) Fan involvement: We recognise the role fans play within the club and should our bid succeed one of our first tasks will be..

(2/2) Fan involvement: Should our bid succeed one of our first tasks will be to engage fans groups to determine the best way forward.

Bid funding: The bid has no debt or loans attached - this is a fully funded cash bid.

The latest.

Thanks for posting these tweets, I do not do have the old tweeter thingy. :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that they've fully met the RST's out-of-the-hat requirements for a bidder AND won't be carry debt/utilizing a credit facility surely they'll throw their support behind this bid now, yeah? wanker.gif

The bid appears to be gathering steam. Interesting what objection the Blue Knight backers can have to this proposal other than not being on the board. When are we getting the news of the preferred bidder?

Now that they've fully met the RST's out-of-the-hat requirements for a bidder AND won't be carry debt/utilizing a credit facility surely they'll throw their support behind this bid now, yeah? wanker.gif

obviously (tu) ....... :rolleyes:

Profit retention: Our task is to have the club on a firm financial footing with all revenues reinvested within the club.

Management team/players: If bid is successful we will discuss with Mr McCoist his squad requirements and budget.

Latest tweets.

Something tells me , don't hold your breath . Unless that shining light of all things Rangers is quickly (I know lol) doing an about turn.

I'm liking what I'm hearing so far, however, what is said in the media, and what is actually true can be complete polar opposites.

However, I'm willing to give the guy the chance. If he isn't who he says he is, or doesn't do what he says he is going to I think the fans after going through the nonsense with Whyte wont take much to take action.

What objection can anyone have if he holds true, he would be madder than a box of frogs to come out and then go back on his word. And before anyone says it I know that is what happened with CW. The bit about having Glasgow men on the board is interesting-anyone have an idea as to who these people could be. Secondly when is this decision being made??

The bid appears to be gathering steam. Interesting what objection the Blue Knight backers can have to this proposal other than not being on the board. When are we getting the news of the preferred bidder?

obviously (tu) ....... :rolleyes:

Made clear to me via twitter that while they would agree to any bid meeting their requirements "in principle" it would still come down to "subjective matters".

@Rangersfctrust So if those questions are answered in the affirmative should we expect a statement from RST to back either bid?

@ShaneANicholson Yes. We'd back any bid we think is best for the club.

@rangersfctrust That's not what I asked. "Best for the club" is subjective. You presented objective requirements...

@ShaneANicholson Any bids which meet the guidelines we'd support in principle. Then it'd come down to more subjective matters.

@rangersfctrust Looks like they're met... guess it's back to those subjective elements then, yeah?

@ShaneANicholson Yes. Can be easy to say what people want to hear. All sounds positive but then we said that of last owner too. Open minded.

@rangersfctrust "Open minded." All I'm asking from you. RST speaks for too many people to be seen as biased toward one, and you def. are atm