• Grahame Souness
    • Willie Woodburn
    • Steven Naismith

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dado Prso.

Remember he 'clashed' heads with that Porto (I'm sure it was them) player and sent him flying and he landed about 6 feet away. Tank of a man and would have run through walls for The Rangers.

best headbutt i've ever seen on a football pitch. I thought he was getting a jail sentance after that. And no one say he didnt mean it, he well did lol

Greigy Greigy Greigy break his fuckin leggy. to the tune of Johnny Reggae. used to love singing that so its John Greig for me carried Rangers on his back for years

Ironically, he's had a free ride for years too!

I instantly remembered Goian, earlier in the season with what looked like a broken nose, blood streaming down his nose. He was the pitch for about a minute before wanting to come back on :lol: I know he won't rank up there with those you've covered, but thought i'd mention it too.

Willie Woodburn is a must for the poll, never saw him but my old dad said he was hardest player hes ever seen

Willie Woodburn was the hardest player I've seen play for Rangers...then in no particular order, Harold Davis and Capt. Cutlass :pipe:

I think Weir's hardness was well overlooked.

fight1.jpg

Just constantly had that look about him that said, Son, I've been doing this since before your mum let you leave the garden.

PS-Darcheville laugh.gif

Willie Woodburn was the hardest player I've seen play for Rangers...then in no particular order, Harold Davis and Capt. Cutlass :pipe:

It was a toss-up for me between those two, but went for Harold cos I remember him chasing a terrified foreigner around Ibrox while the game was still going on. Wish I'd seen Woodburn though! :praise:

I think Weir's hardness was well overlooked.

fight1.jpg

Just constantly had that look about him that said, Son, I've been doing this since before your mum let you leave the garden.

PS-Darcheville laugh.gif

laugh.gif00000042.gif

Caption competition for what Darchville is thinking!