SFA Boycott

A.T.G

426 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend anymore SPL Away Games

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  2. 2. Will you attend any Scottish Cup away matches?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  3. 3. Will you attend anymore Scottish cup home matches? (Rememeber the ticket money is halved)

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  4. 4. Will you attend any future Scottish International games?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have
  5. 5. Will you buy any Scotland strips/hampden tours/museum tours in the near future?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never have

Guys, I am looking to send some data to the SFA regarding their decision to not only kick the wounded animal but try to strangle it.

This is an absolute shocking decision, not only the timing but the severity.

They have chose to Sanction us while our disgraced owner laughs at them we pick up the pieces.

He doesn't care, WE DO!

If anyone can send on contact details for the SFA and participate openly on the poll above so I can gather enough evidence to show the scum of the SFA that they will rue the day they tried to strangle the last breath out of Rangers football club

If anyone also feels a question could be added to the poll please suggest to Admin

Regards

TDK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it starts tomorrow, Was ment to be taking the wee man to the Scotland under 21s tomorrow.

We wont be going now. I will spend that money elsewhere! And wont be going anywhere near the internationals again!

Guys, I am looking to send some data to the SFA regarding their decision to not only kick the wounded animal but try to strangle it.

This is an absolute shocking decision, not only the timing but the severity.

They have chose to Sanction us while our disgraced owner laughs at them we pick up the pieces.

He doesn't care, WE DO!

If anyone can send on contact details for the SFA and participate openly on the poll above so I can gather enough evidence to show the scum of the SFA that they will rue the day they tried to strangle the last breath out of Rangers football club

If anyone also feels a question could be added to the poll please suggest to Admin

Regards

TDK

TBH I aint going to stop following my national team just because there are numpties at the helm.

I do however feel they need to look at how they are treating a member club.

I would be all for encouraging our club to pulll out of the Scottish cup entirely for a season or so - and for boycotting any sponsors of the cup.

Please save your breath and time trying to communicate with Sfa or Spl .They are not interested infact there contempt for us is so much that they wouldn't give a jot if we carried out our threats to have a self imposed ban on attending there games etc .We really have to think of other ways to hurt them

I'm seriously considering stopping myself going to all away games next season, and those who know me, know how much I must be disgusted to think that.

I feel if people like you can make that decision then we are on the right path to a fan boycott for away fixtures, the guys who travel every other week to follow Rangers will be the important ones in this if it were to pass.

I would expect some statements from the various groups regarding away day boycotts soon if these punishments stand and others given.

the SFA are a shambles. and this isnt a new opinion.

i went to all the scotland games, i love my country as much as my team, but for too long now the game is being run by fucking cunts that have no business even being in our game.

who the fuck is regan anyway, some fuckin english prick that worked in a brewery? who the fuck is he to have any sort of saying over such a great footballing nation & a club like ours?

i've not been to a Scotland game in a while, the first i missed out on in about 8 years was the home game to Italy under McLiesh, in the final group game. Couldnt get a ticket. Paulo fuckin Nutini & Rod Steart though made the front pages of the tabloids brandishing their fuckin tickets though.

What shoudl also be noted is that for many years the SFA also had a small allocation of tickets for the home games go to the boys brigade... not for italy - went to the sponsors.

football is the people game, thats been stolen by pishy old cunts in suits.

im not sure i even want Rangers to have anything to do with Scottish football, some are suggesting div 3, but we only end up back in the corrupt shitehole of the SPL anyway.

My first ever football match was Scotland Vs Portugal in the 70's. I don't remember much about it, except for Archie Gemmell scoring a penalty at the Rangers end in a 4-1 victory.

The parents then allowed me to attend Rangers games and I also often went to Hampden for the old Home International tournament games and anything else I could with Scotland.

No more!They can poke it!

Ibrox will be the only venue I attend from now on.

i will boycott all away games except those against the scum.

i could never let our team go into that fucking cauldron to face those fenian fuckers alone.

and i don't give a fuck if they get the gate money.

the other caveat would be any club publicly disagreeing with these sfa decisions concerning rangers.