Rangers lie down to Motherwell.

bufforbero

I always love to see the Gers win and hopefully we'll pump the tangerine scum in our next home game.

The following home game though sees me a little bit conflicted. Always want to see Rangers win, but would I be overly upset if Motherwell snatched a victory and ended Dundee Hivs champions league dreams.

It's a toughie and I'm feeling just that bitter these days.

I always love to see the Gers win and hopefully we'll pump the tangerine scum in our next home game.

The following home game though sees me a little bit conflicted. Always want to see Rangers win, but would I be overly upset if Motherwell snatched a victory and ended Dundee Hivs champions league dreams.

i agree that its difficult not to feel bitter right now. but we cant turn into 'them'. thats all those plastic paddies are, are bitter nobodies. we are better than that.

that said, we should let Motherwell win

Regardless of my anger it just sounds too dishonorable, we are Rangers and we have standards. A lack of effort, on the other hand, is another matter entirely - with an upcoming transfer embargo it would be daft for players to bust a gut and risk injury over a meaningless fixture

Cos thats what we need, our team lying down and giving up.

If its not us in Europe next year, I don't give a flying fuck who it is. Our players should be giving 100% at all times to win.

To be honest, the actual football aspect is the only thing keeping my spirits up. I refuse to sacrifice that to stop any other team going into Europe.

I wouldn't want us to lie down to anyone. We should be going out an winning the last remaining games. A GIRFUY to the SFA and all the doubters. Plus we play Motherwell on my birthday, I want a win or I will be in a foul mood all day :crabflute: