Sky Sports Cancelled

cenotaph

I have today cancelled my sky sports package. I would like it to be known that I have not cancelled this due to financial reasons nor am i dissatisfied with the Sky product.

I support Rangers FC and you might be aware of the overly severe punishments that were handed out to Rangers FC by the SFA. As Sky themselves contribute heavily to the SFA/SPL I find that i can no longer morally give money to support these organisations who seem to be doing their utmost to punish Rangers FC more than what would be necessary or fair in comparison with other clubs who have had similar difficulties.

I am only one small ripple in the ocean and my subscription will not affect Sky in the slightest but I feel that as a matter of principle I can no longer morally contribute towards ANY of the organisations that put money into the SFA/SPL.

Yours.

Cenotaph.

e mail was sent to jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com

the phone no. 08442 410 266 Option 3 then Option 4 to remove sport from my package.

I have today cancelled my sky sports package. I would like it to be known that I have not cancelled this due to financial reasons nor am i dissatisfied with the Sky product.

I support Rangers FC and you might be aware of the overly severe punishments that were handed out to Rangers FC by the SFA. As Sky themselves contribute heavily to the SFA/SPL I find that i can no longer morally give money to support these organisations who seem to be doing their utmost to punish Rangers FC more than what would be necessary or fair in comparison with other clubs who have had similar difficulties.

I am only one small ripple in the ocean and my subscription will not affect Sky in the slightest but I feel that as a matter of principle I can no longer morally contribute towards ANY of the organisations that put money into the SFA/SPL.

Yours.

Cenotaph.

the phone no. 08442 410 266 Option 3 then Option 4 to remove sport from my package.

Understand your sentiment, but Sky have a clause in their contract which states that unless there is 4 old firm games a season they can/will rip up the contract!

So I would imagine they would already be well aware of what the SFA is doing!

Understand your sentiment, but Sky have a clause in their contract which states that unless there is 4 old firm games a season they can/will rip up the contract!

So I would imagine they would already be well aware of what the SFA is doing!

I cancelled as a point of principle. They give money to the SFA/SPL and I was giving money to them.

The SFA/SPL no longer get my money

Fair enough but I actually watch my sky sports package a lot so this would be difficult for me. I might go down the middle of the road and cancel my hd tho. This way I hit them in the pocket but im not actually losing much of my free time.

Yours.

Cenotaph.

Whys this guy still on here? He's a 100% Taig, check his previous posts FFS