King On Clyde

Skelf

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great exit by that guy there , he might as well have said '' thats my point '' now fuck off back to the taigfest that normally this excuse for a radio station is. only a couple of paedos on tonight and they have been thicker than even the usual tarrier filth.

Delahunt is a dirty micky bastard. And Dalziel, once a Rangers always a Rangers my arse. Man is an out and out prick. Remember now why i stopped listening many moons ago. Some things never change. Is their anything in this country taigs have not infiltrated and poisoned?

SOAP.

Ally interview from earlier on tarrier fm now--sounds even more impressive when you hear it '' in the flesh '' than when you read it. He sounds angry but controlled. Which sums up the difference between popcorn teeth and super Ally, The Lurgan Bigot spouts of every week and no one listens----Ally speak and everyone can hear his passion. Coming through on the scum station that they are worried about the future minus Rangers.

Ally interview from earlier on tarrier fm now--sounds even more impressive when you hear it '' in the flesh '' than when you read it. He sounds angry but controlled. Which sums up the difference between popcorn teeth and super Ally, The Lurgan Bigot spouts of every week and no one listens----Ally speak and everyone can hear his passion. Coming through on the scum station that they are worried about the future minus Rangers.

Is there anywhere i could hear this interview mate?

I think if you tune in to tarrier fm ( Snyde ) it will come up again--i agreed with his words when I read them here but hearing them actually uttered by Ally with such controlled anger and dignity really speaks volumes----come the hour--come the man

If I must. It was king and he described him like many bears would

thought you may have been refering to me mate as i was on the show earlier.listen check out my olive branch post in our last chat

lets stick together for the Rangers and forget about baiting one another? deal?

SOAP.

my wife said it's like Eastenders and so it is...

King on Clyde, Traynor on Radio Scotland......we deserve a doin' but signing emabargo is a step too far...it'll be rescinded on appeal next week

Each station has a villain and hero on their panel....depends who you support

all of them finger Craig Whyte as the antichrist............

I think he's a willing patsy who's taking the flak because he'll walk away with a few £million

It's all been staged managed

thought you may have been refering to me mate as i was on the show earlier.listen check out my olive branch post in our last chat

lets stick together for the Rangers and forget about baiting one another? deal?

was your point about these so called journos, not so much Daryl.

Don't like olives but I'll tug yer twig