Mass closing of Sky TV accounts

Carsons Dog

Monday would be a good day for a co-ordinated closing of thousands of Sky TV subscriptions ensuring that the broadcaster was made aware that this is a sign of things to come should the Scottish Football Authorities continue their unfair, vindictive pursuit of Rangers FC

Who is in?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya fucking nobs just want to watch your end-of-season fitba. Cancel the shit, did mine in over here. Illegal streaming in all it's glory 10310.gif

And to think, literally hours ago I would've been paying to watch Chelsea hump Barca.

Ya fucking nobs just want to watch your end-of-season fitba. Cancel the shit, did mine in over here. Illegal streaming in all it's glory 10310.gif

And to think, literally hours ago I would've been paying to watch Chelsea hump Barca.

Good point Shane - you can watch fitba all over the globe now by that medium

Sky have more clout than William Hill and would be straight on the phone to Regan

It's a no brainer

The problem with Sky is a huge part of their reveniew is exporting the Premiership all around the world rather than what they make in the UK, its huge here in South America and i honestly dont believe it would have a significant effect like it would with William Hill.

Still, it has the worst panel ive saw from any sports channel...

The problem with Sky is a huge part of their reveniew is exporting the Premiership all around the world rather than what they make in the UK, its huge here in South America and i honestly dont believe it would have a significant effect like it would with William Hill.

Still, it has the worst panel ive saw from any sports channel...

Canceled FOX Soccer here today. If there's a Bear anywhere with SKY/FOX can the fuckers and stream the other leagues online, then get your RangersTV. Costs less than what I was paying for this shit anyway. Maybe they can get all the Killie fans around the world to sign up in our place.

Why Sky ? What part have they played in all of this ?

Anti-people who done us in, all that. Scupper their blessed TV deal. You're smart enough for someone not to spell this out for you.

Monday would be a good day for a co-ordinated closing of thousands of Sky TV subscriptions ensuring that the broadcaster was made aware that this is a sign of things to come should the Scottish Football Authorities continue their unfair, vindictive pursuit of Rangers FC

Who is in?

I am in.

Thank fuck that Mass is closing, cannot get parked on a Sunday.

Hope that Sky closes the Mosque's on a Friday as well.

Happy days.

:uk::uk::crabflute::crabflute::uk::uk:

You think your having a Sky account would have been enough of a change to the world that it would have affected the outcome of a game being played in Spain?

Magical thinking at it's best, start thinking very, very hard about Regan being raped to death and all of his cronies being launched into the sun. Ta.