New Rangers home kit revealed

not meaning to sound negative, but releasing a new kit when we dont know just what is happening with the club seems daft

On the contrary - it's a declaration that we will be here long into the future.

And we do know what will happen to The Rangers with 100% certainty: we will prevail.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether to get the XLB strip. I could probably fit into it, 5'8' and very skinny.

Love the kit, but think the Tennents logo spoils it slightly.

The goalkeepers kit is beyond beautiful.

You'll be able to buy an adult top without the logo from the 24th of May. You just cannot pre-order it.

Confirmed by the sales hotline earlier - I'm sure it's because they are obliged to offer tops without alcohol advertising if so desired.

For that genuine 1972 look, the wearer should feel obliged to cultivate a massive pair of mutton-chop side-whiskers.

With bell-bottom Wranglers, long hair, a pair of platforms and scarves tied tightly around the wrists.

Lanliq optional. Especially so if, as a responsible citizen, you were driving the classic Ford Capri

You'll be able to buy an adult top without the logo from the 24th of May. You just cannot pre-order it.

Confirmed by the sales hotline earlier - I'm sure it's because they are obliged to offer tops without alcohol advertising if so desired.

Ah I didn't know that! Cheers :D

With bell-bottom Wranglers, long hair, a pair of platforms and scarves tied tightly around the wrists.

Lanliq optional. Especially so if, as a responsible citizen, you were driving the classic Ford Capri

:lol: Ford Capri - my very first car! What an absolute PoS it was, too!

I think that’s best, too much detail makes kits look awful imo.

This with just the badge and umbro logo (No Tennants logo), White shorts with the Red and white socks is great imo.

I won’t order as of yet as I am looking for the long sleeved top without sponsor logo, need to go into the store for that.

Same, bud. Also want to wait on the player printing for obvious reasons (though McCoist 9 is a cracking idea, as others have mentioned).