Is God helping?

MisterC

I'll try to steer this away from the majority of the "i Dinnae beleive and seen a documentary that says its nae true so your wrong" attitude that the majority of this thread is filled with and reply to th OP

I beleive and yes he has helped and is helping me. /Posting

I'll try to steer this away from the majority of the "i Dinnae beleive and seen a documentary that says its nae true so your wrong" attitude that the majority of this thread is filled with and reply to th OP

I beleive and yes he has helped and is helping me. /Posting

Organised religion is the curse of the world but 'god' does exist inside each and every one of us. The day of enlightenment will come sooner rather than later.

This has to be some amount of shite. Are you telling me god is inside me? Me, who eats and excretes? Drinks and secretes? Who pumps for release? That I have a god inside me?

:mutley:

You didn't even know what was going on doh

Be gentle - he did include BP9 in his wee gang of brilliant minds when stating 'they can hardly take us on in an intelligent debate'.

Still, what to expect from the 99% atheists? I can't decide if it should be more (or less) than the 44% that defines the agnostics.

This has to be some amount of shite. Are you telling me god is inside me? Me, who eats and excretes? Drinks and secretes? Who pumps for release? That I have a god inside me?

I trhink the idea is you are mostly beast but with a spark of divinity and that's what survives physical death

Fuck off, God's aload of shite.

People who believe in it are deluded.

Where is your evidence? What proofs do you have to back up your statement? Absolutely none. So your statement has become irrelevant and a load of shite, and you are the deluded one if you think calling belief in God is a load of shite without anything to back up your statement.

Where is your evidence? What proofs do you have to back up your statement? Absolutely none. So your statement has become irrelevant and a load of shite, and you are the deluded one if you think calling belief in God is a load of shite without anything to back up your statement.

Would that not, by using the same logic, make you deluded also? :P

Would that not, by using the same logic, make you deluded also? :P

No, it would not. Look at the eyes, which can detect eleven million colours, every human being being different, every human in a beautiful shape, millions of peoples DNA all different, the complexity of the ear, the usefulness of water, the cheetah, designed for speed, agility and grace, in perfectin, the perfection in nature, in the starts decorating the sky, and you say God exists not? I pity the blind

No, it would not. Look at the eyes, which can detect eleven million colours, every human being being different, every human in a beautiful shape, millions of peoples DNA all different, the complexity of the ear, the usefulness of water, the cheetah, designed for speed, agility and grace, in perfectin, the perfection in nature, in the starts decorating the sky, and you say God exists not? I pity the blind

All those examples are tremendous arguments for Darwinian evolution and can be twisted to suit a god hypothesis. I notice though you missed out examples like the human appendix, diseases such as aids, meningitis and cancer. You missed out events like the holocaust and millions of children dying each day all over the world and starving in Africa. Whats your god playing at there?

I also pity the blind. God doesn't though. He makes them blind according to your logic. What a disgusting, vile and malicious beast you live your life in slavery too. You have my pity.

The human appendix does have a purpose. It helps a person balance. According to some medical researchers. And they are not arguments for evolution, they are arguments in Gods favour. Evolution could never create such wonders. Could chance create a perfect eye that can see in 3d? Aids and cancer are the creation of God, why? He is beyond our understanding, or moreso, it is not our place to understand. The holocaust and Africa are due to the hands of men. They are also the Will of the Almighty. Why did He allow them? Only He knows. Maybe God has a reason for making someone blind. You can have your pity back. You will need it

Yeah, evolution is great isnt it?

No idea why you dont know why we need water or anything about star formation. Thats quite basic and easy to learn about.

In the case of the Cheetah, well, thats just an example of survival of the fittest isnt it?

As for the eye, yes, its complex but through time such a thing can evolve. An interesting video about the evolution of the eye. Educate yourself...

If there's anything else that's already understood you'd like to know about give us a shout. :sherlock:

(ps, Note to admin - maybe best to move this thread to the debating chamber. Its obviously a popular topic but maybe the Bears Den isnt the place)