Where is everyone from?

Chineseboy

I am sure this has been asked before on this forum, but i was just wondering how far around the world us Bears are spread. I am obviously based in China, although from next year i will be changing to Africanboy. I have posted a link of some guys on a train in Iran wearing my Rangers top (would have attached a picture , but takes forever on my Chinese computer)). I asked them to wear it because when i told them that i was from Scotland ,the first thing they said was .." AH, GLASGOW RANGERS" That was pretty much all they could say in English,which if that's all you are going to learn then there's no need to learn anymore. It was a 3-day train trip from Syria, so i was more than happy to spend the rest of the time with them, although the other half wasn't too happy! So, anyway, where are we all based?

IMG_3220

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easterhoose,Glasgow although when i win the lottery i'm moving up in the world to Beruit. :craphead:

Believe it or not, but Beirut is an amazing city..posh as hell. I only stayed there for a couple of days cause it was bleeding me dry( money wise). Couldn't get in many of the pubs there as i wasn't dressed smart enough.