Kyle Bartley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been texting my mate, he is a liability....in the tunnel before the game he was trying to noise up samaras......my view is he isn't focused on the game these days......he can't defend and gets a nose bleed at the half way line......defo not for me as a RB!

He is a CB being hung out to dry by McCoist it's the Rangers way to play players out of position untill the boo boys get on their back he is never a right back he is a very good centre back and has never let us down there. How would Goian and Bocanegra cope being played at right back.

He isn't a RB.

I rate him as a CB, but not highly enough to think he'll make it at Arsenal, he showed so much promise in his first spell aswell. People on here were saying he could walk into the Arsenal side etc.

Not the first player to be stifled at Rangers by playing him out of position.

He isn't a RB.

I rate him as a CB, but not highly enough to think he'll make it at Arsenal, he showed so much promise in his first spell aswell. People on here were saying he could walk into the Arsenal side etc.

Not the first player to be stifled at Rangers by playing him out of position.

Agreed.

He is a CB being hung out to dry by McCoist it's the Rangers way to play players out of position untill the boo boys get on their back he is never a right back he is a very good centre back and has never let us down there. How would Goian and Bocanegra cope being played at right back.

He's hopeless at centre half too. He has no positional sense, can't tackle, can't head the ball, can't pass, has no pace, no balance and yet gives the impression he's the real deal.

He's hopeless wherever he plays.

The RB position has been our Problem Position for Years now ,and the Fact that no one can make it their own is frustrating Whittaker isn't a RB and neither is Bartley so we cannot get away with it Playing Players out of Position .

Sometimes you have to but where is Broadffoot ,he should be in there in a Game like today.

No idea why we continue to play him at right back, especially now that Whittaker is fully fit.

Probably because Whittaker is god awful in that position too ,forever getting caught out of position

Whittaker relishes going forward and neglects his defensive duties far too regularly to be a decent fullback imo