To all the folk in the BF1

Just writing to thank you all for outstanding support this season. It was my neices first Gers game last night and we were in BF4, and she couldn't take her eyes off the BF1. They had her absolutely buzzing and can't wait to go back.

Cheers!

I sit in the section and it is top notch, as far as im aware they are looking to spread the section into BF2 as well. Only hold up is if they made the section bigger, not all would be guaranteed a ticket for old firm matches.

Brilliant banter last night booing Copland for not getting involved.

Some of us tried. I was gonna stand up but nobody else stood. :( its quite hard when not many join in though, with the distance and with it only being the bf1 singing there's a slight delay and the timing is quite hard to get as opposed to a whole stadium singing! The BF1 are terrific. My dad is leaving me small hints he may not renew his season ticket next season. If that's the case, id love to switch to the singing section!

Brilliant banter last night booing Copland for not getting involved.

Apart from the one guy in the Copland front, hanging over the wall screaming at the top of his voice, lol. That got a good laugh.

A 20sec clip from last night from Bf1;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZfvvCXBos

What a credit these guys are to Rangers!

:praise: :praise: :praise:

They guys are tremendous......was invited for corporate in the ibrox suite (with the mrs) for the hibs game 28th of January.......the mrs pipes up......can we not go round and get in with those guys...,,,,it's rocking over there.....well done guys......you are a credit to our fantastic club!

Apart from the one guy in the Copland front, hanging over the wall screaming at the top of his voice, lol. That got a good laugh.

A 20sec clip from last night from Bf1;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhZfvvCXBos

What a credit these guys are to Rangers!

:praise: :praise: :praise:

Apart from BF1 this clip looks like a still photie.

I am in GR5. Motionless and silent.

I've been meaning to ask...I noticed at the Hearts and the Killie game there was some song that they all took there shoes off for!?

What is that? I've been sitting outwith the Broomloan for the other 10ish games I've been to this season?

But yeah, they get the place bouncing! Absolute credit!

as some of you might be aware from another thread, my daughters getting married on saturday to a dutch guy

his family are obviously all over from the wedding , aso i took the opportunity to take along my fuyure son in laws young brother to ibrox

its his first time in the uk never mind ibrox, and hes a massive ajax fan.

i got us seats together in the broomloan lower and he loved the whole experience, that was largely in part to the lads in the bf1, when they did the three little birds

you should have seen his face , he loved it....hes off up to the megastore today to get some rangers stuff to take back home with him.

i was so proud of our team and support all over last night.....21.gif

They were fantastic last night. I was in BR2 so was really close. Next season I'm looking to get my season ticket for BF2, however it would be ideal if they moved over to the Copeland for the sake of OF games and stuff.