The cry was amazing grace

Fellow Bears, just heard the cry was no surrender to the tune of amazing grace on another thread and it sounds amazing and I think we should bring it back and would be great if the guys in bf1 get it going. I sit in cf and chances are I would be singing myself so let's do it bears.

Altogether now

The cry was no

Surrender or you'll die

With heart in hand

And sword and shield

Well guard old derrys walls

What's the thoughts guys!

That version could become our Anthem.

I know we shouldn't compare but when the scum sign YNWA it is always held in awe by the media, the TV camera etc.

This could be our own, thi, if taken up, would be stunning sung by 50,000 at Ibrox, just before kick-off

This gets sung every game by BF1, however the rest of the stadium needs to sing for the full effect to be realised - there should be a push to have the whole stadium to sing at a specific time to get it started.

This gets sung every game by BF1, however the rest of the stadium needs to sing for the full effect to be realised - there should be a push to have the whole stadium to sing at a specific time to get it started.

I will do my bit, however you know what's it like when you start singing and you get the look like you have horns coming out of your fucking head. Those disapproving arseholes need a good slapping .

:drool::praise:

dont think we'll see the likes of this again. Heard our fans trying to sing it like this recently, but back in the day it was properly 'sung', perhaps it was more to do with the times, i imagine with a far greater % of the population back then were probably chruch attenders who sung tunes like this every sunday morning. Now it;s just chanted, out of tune & out of time. Further more, it's a full stadium of working class men bringing the atmosphere alive, which sadly now seems to have been reduce to 1 section of 1 stand. And finally, they sung decent words, "surrender or you'll die DIE DIE" makes me cringe every fuckin time. Changed times.

I know Im in the minority but I dont like that version purely because I dont like Amazing Grace. Prefer Derry's Wall's as it is, its more an "up-tempo" fighting spirit song IMO than a maudiling slow song