Jump on the heads of Glasgow Celtic

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought that tune was pretty classy when you hear thousands of Italian fans singing it, so it's been good to hear it being introduced by the Bears. The only thing I would say is that it will be hard to get it spreading round the ground with those words. I think the words are fine for the 'young team' but you will struggle to get older guys etc singing it.

What about different lyrics that the whole stadium could join in with to really get it going (it would look superb)? Something a bit more relevant to what is happening just now?

WE ARE RANGERS (or NO SURRENDER)

WE DONT WALK

AWAY AWAY (instead of oway oway or whatever the noise is just now)

Try it in your head (I think it would work, but hey I'm biased ;) )

I've always thought that tune was pretty classy when you hear thousands of Italian fans singing it, so it's been good to hear it being introduced by the Bears. The only thing I would say is that it will be hard to get it spreading round the ground with those words. I think the words are fine for the 'young team' but you will struggle to get older guys etc singing it.

What about different lyrics that the whole stadium could join in with to really get it going (it would look superb)? Something a bit more relevant to what is happening just now?

WE DONT WALK

Try it in your head (I think it would work, but hey I'm biased ;) )

Sounds good (tu)

You got there before me!

I like it and I think it is good enough to catch on, and last but not least its about our club and not the vhermin. Think its too late and the lyrics will probably have stuck long before now though.

Need to get over this obsession with the mhanks and support our own club. Terrible, childish chant.

Potential alternative lyrics are posted on the thread i.e.

WE DONT WALK

Try it in your head (I think it would work, but hey I'm biased )

Any thoughts?