Question for the under 25s

And for the young at heart.

Fess up please. If you are under 25 and have a season book but not in BF1 then please tell me why.

Yet again, start to finish, I sit and think where that was back in the 80's when I was in my prime.

Genuinely curious to understand why every under 25 plus more don't fill the whole bottom tier with that support.

It's fukkin tremendous lads.

Any reasoning?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fess up please. If you are under 25 and have a season book but not in BF1 then please tell me why.

Yet again, start to finish, I sit and think where that was back in the 80's when I was in my prime.

Genuinely curious to understand why every under 25 plus more don't fill the whole bottom tier with that support.

Any reasoning?

I think it's something in the water :shifty:

A combination of time and money.

I've not long turned 30, and since i went back to uni i've basically had to scrape by financially.

Dont have the time or money to go to one game, let alone get a season ticket.

That's fair enough but I think I was clear in asking if they HAD a season ticket.

Any reasoning?

Wouldn't cover them for ra sellic games on their season books.

I'll "fess up". I don't sit there because I like to sit where I choose, I'm not into fan gimmicks and attention seeking - i'll leave the "poznan", "flares" and general childish look at us we are so passionate behaviour to tims. I also like the traditional Ibrox atmosphere, the kidding on we are foreign ultra's is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

I'll "fess up". I don't sit there because I like to sit where I choose, I'm not into fan gimmicks and attention seeking - i'll leave the "poznan", "flares" and general childish look at us we are so passionate behaviour to tims. I also like the traditional Ibrox atmosphere, the kidding on we are foreign ultra's is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

"fan gimmicks"

If adding colour and noise to football is a gimmick then shoot me.

"fan gimmicks"

If adding colour and noise to football is a gimmick then shoot me.

Rangers have always added colour and noise to football. You don't need to jump around kidding on you are an ultra to support your team. Ibrox has been twice as loud in the past without flares and mass huddles.

Was in with the Union Bears in CR1 last season, loved every minute of it. When thy announced their move to BF1 I moved beside my uncle in the east enclosure.

I'd love to be in amongst them again, but I'll never sit in the broomloan again knowing that some reptile is in my seat twice a year.

Fan gimmicks? It's about the only bit of Ibrox that isn't a morgue. Growing up it didn't matter where I sat the atmosphere in Ibrox was always great and loads of singing regardless of where you sat. Nowadays most of it's a morgue. Hardly a gimmick for actually supporting the team with a bit of singing and whatnot.

Ah, yawn.

Go tell me what a ultra is? Since you can someone work out tht people are pretending to be ultras. Twll what one actually is?

Ah, yawn.

Go tell me what a ultra is? Since you can someone work out tht people are pretending to be ultras. Twll what one actually is?

If it made me yawn why post and response and then ask me a question thus giving me the oppurtunity to bore you again?

The traditional Ibrox atmosphere(OF and European games aside)being pretty non-existent? If it weren't for these lads, most games you would be able to hear a pin drop.

The traditional Ibrox atmosphere(OF and European games aside)being pretty non-existent? If it weren't for these lads, most games you would be able to hear a pin drop.

This

Not been to ibrox much this yr through other commitments but when I saw these guys at the legends game I was really pleased and impressed

Fantastic effort from them all

Wish I was 18 again