Question for the under 25s

I think these guys do add greatly to the atmosphere but also think the fact that we have all the people that really want to get into it concentrated in one area has a negative effect on trying to improve the atmosphere elsewhere in the stadium. At the same time there are fans amongst them that do seem to entirely forget that they are primarily there to see the Rangers, there are people that it would genuinely surprise me if they looked towards the pitch and saw ten minutes of action the entire game as their heads are constantly turning to the West enclosure to harass them about singing.

It's a bit of a catch 22 (tu)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these guys do add greatly to the atmosphere but also think the fact that we have all the people that really want to get into it concentrated in one area has a negative effect on trying to improve the atmosphere elsewhere in the stadium. At the same time there are fans amongst them that do seem to entirely forget that they are primarily there to see the Rangers, there are people that it would genuinely surprise me if they looked towards the pitch and saw ten minutes of action the entire game as their heads are constantly turning to the West enclosure to harass them about singing.

Was there even ten minutes of "action" today? Very poor game and if the BF1 want to spend their 90 minutes chanting, dancing and singing then more power to them. I think the point that is often made at football is that it is up to the players to give the fans something to sing about... well BF1 don't see it that way, they just do it for the love of the club.

I don't see how anyone can have anything but admiration for their efforts

Im 20 and a student so I dont go to many games but i try get to as many Home games as I can manage/afford and always sit in BF2/3 for the atmosphere around.

When I can manage to get a sesaon ticket I would go to BF1 no questions asked. Those boys sing their hearts out and anywhere else in the ground you have to look on and say ' I wish i was in there '

I dont get to many games as im from NI, bit was at the game yesterday and sat in BF3 for the first time. The ones on BF1 were unbelievable, Great to be sitting near them so the songs can spread over. Without BF1 the atmosphere would be dissappointing. Really well done and hopefully next seasons u's will have even more recruits!