Edu Lap Of Honour

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after the abuse and poor performances of last season i think he's recovered well this season,he's a guy who needs to keep his confidence up and this season he's had less grief,i think it's shown this season and he's been solid,never a glamorous role he plays but he's played it well

Disagree. Been one of the most consistent players this season. More than Steven Davis who was nominated for SPL player of the year.

You know I would have agreed with that for the first half of the season but I just don't think he brings enough to the team anymore to be a first choice pick.

If he actually made more than one tackle a game and more regularly broke up possession then I would say he was an important part of the team but I just don't see it often enough.

Maybe I'm just being harsh but for me he's just not good enough.

Guest KarlG45

Clumsy clumsy player for me. Limited passing ability, not physically strong enough for the SPL. I must admit I've never seen the attraction...

Edu has been one of our most consistant performers this season.

Ten times better than last season IMO.

Also there is not one of our players deserves any sort of abuse this season.

After the sacrafices they have made to play for us, ever one of their names should go down in history as the team that sacrificed everything to keep our team alive.