Administrators Statement

Marky.

As far as I'm concerned this starts and ends with David Murray. I refuse to believe Craig Whyte just happened to turn up in Ego Murray's hour of need and took Rangers, the tax case and the Lloyds debt off his hands for £1.

It made no sense for Craig Whyte to buy Rangers at that time, especially under the terms agreed.

It made no sense for Ticketus to give Craig Whyte £27m.

People need to pay for this fiasco and I hope they are found out and exposed.

back in the lime light due to leggats "peice" today stating that D&P are pocketing our money and making "mugs" of the police and "Obstructing" them also.

someone should educate leggat that you can only obsruct the police after they have made a request.

more scare mongering from our very own failed journo, as he panders to the yahoo's more now than Rangers fans

People have to pay for the state of our great club. Just who the f*ck do they think they are? Whyte putting PAYE into his pocket, the JELA money... And Minty?

These guys think they are above the law. I sincerely hope they do jail time. And not at some country club either. Hard labour with a cell mate that thinks they are attractive.

Sorry bud, damn eyepad made me disapprove your post :(

Would it not simply be because Rangers Group is registered as a company operating out of London? They are the parent company of Rangers Plc.

Name & Registered Office:

THE RANGERS FC GROUP LIMITED

4 BEDFORD ROW

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

WC1R 4DF

Company No. 07380537

Accounting Reference Date: 30/04

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 16/04/2012 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 17/09/2011

Next Return Due: 15/10/2012

No that would be The City of London police who already 'assisted' HMRC in losing a couple of high profile cases including the case against Harry.

Mind you I'd happily support any force that is able to procecute either Whyte and/or Murray.

Both deserve jail time.

Murray was aware of HMRC's 'interest' in the use of EBT's as far back a 2008. Why did he or his accountants put funds into a 'special account' in case HMRC were owed money. Why when there are other creditors was LLOYDS paid there 18M in such quick order.

Anyone investigating LLOYDS role in all of this mess...

The Police shudnt have to ask, all documents relating to the takeover shud have been handed to them as soon as rhe administrators found that the shyster hadn't put any cash in. Come on D&P, the quicker the fraud squad find something that sticks the quicker we can sue Murray, Loyds, Whyte etc.