That prick from follow follow

Gillete

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you are having a laugh and that is not the real fucking reason

Does that person not realise it isnt a last man standing, if an acceptable bis doesnt come in things will just be sold to the highest bidder individually.

FollowFollow are havin a fuckin' party.

Fuck the lot of them.

They are all brainwashed by Mark Dingsmell.

They still don' realise there beloved Mini won't get the club as he simply does not have the cash

The sad thing is they genuinely think they are doing this for the love of Rangers.

Utter fools.

Fuckin follow follow fannies , blindly following that fat cunt. Fucking arseholes each and everyone who held up those banners and supports that jabba the hut fuck

I said what I thought about these banners at the time> It isnt about the size of the banners but the im[pact they had. BBC and ITV ran the story as it was the majority of the paying support felt this way> it was used on bbcs mainheadlines and at no time mentioned only a couple of small banners.

They need to realise that TBK will not win by default. Maybe MD should actually start going to footie games and get back in touch with the supporters