Administrators say 3 other bids on table. Not including Knights/Kennedy.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I think it is about time we had some answers from these Administrators now and the Statement from Miller reads as far as I can read into it that he hasnt recieved the Full Picture in all of this .

I have had enough of it now and no more of this .

I want some big answers to some Huge Questions Rapid and they better start communicating with us now .

If they are going to Liquidate us then we want to know .

If this is Bullshit it is only making things worse than it is.

The admins need to start answering some fuckign questions, why were we not told of the other bidders? or is that another thing in the long line of things that it isn't deemd in our best interests to know just yet, no bollocks pressure needs putting on these cunts immediatley it took them weeks to choose fucking Miller and his bid fell through after days, why wasn't he gievn the right information before bidding? Are they lying to potential bidders? if so why? what else havent they told us?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

these cunts are having an easy ride, I never been one for putting admins under pressure but I now firmly believe that time is indeed fucking UP for duffer and Felch they are achieving FUCK ALL!!!

So when Mr Millers bid was accepted that is when people decided to bid?! Not before the bid was accepted, when they had more of a chance to buy the club? This one baffles me.

What frustrates me is I have had a source very close to the bidding process throughout all of this and he has mentioned on numerous occasions that Duff & Phelps are 'playing it wide' and it is frustrating for all bidders. Looks like this is the truth, fed Miller a load of shite. Tidy wee 500k for them.

Di Stefano is back on the Qatar chat. (if it is indeed him)

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏ @DEVILSADVOKAT

Bill Miller withdrawing his bid and a change of heart of the SPL rules now allows Qatar to properly bid... Watch this space

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏ @DEVILSADVOKAT

Rangers FC will be ok

So some fuckwit fans can abuse them?

What a fuckin mess

They are not real Rangers fans, we are being infiltrated everywhere by some seriously deranged and obsessed micky bastards. The compulsive muckraking and lying about our club and fans will continue until someone who comes in and doesn't give a fuck about these idiots and understands how it works here in Scotland or we are no more. (tu)