CVA takes 6 weeks we dont have enough money to last!

dont think the banner brigade thought this one through, anyone one with a hand in the banners at ibrox should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

totally disgusted. takes 6 weeks for a CVA to go through we dont have the money to see us to then this possibly could cost us our club !!!

Well done guys!!!!!

Fuck me !!

There won't be any CVA. :anguish:

TBK have no money, no time, no plan, no credibility.

Don't be duped again.

As soon as they get in they'll whip off their CVA mask and replace it with their Newco mask.

No doubt augmented by a load of media stories leaked to tell us how it was all inevitable.

Fuck me !!

There won't be any CVA. :anguish:

TBK have no money, no time, no plan, no credibility.

Don't be duped again.

As soon as they get in they'll whip off their CVA mask and replace it with their Newco mask.

No doubt augmented by a load of media stories leaked to tell us how it was all inevitable.

dont think the banner brigade thought this one through, anyone one with a hand in the banners at ibrox should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

totally disgusted. takes 6 weeks for a CVA to go through we dont have the money to see us to then this possibly could cost us our club !!!

Well done guys!!!!!

Maybe we should blame the person who gambled with the clubs very existance rather than the small group of fans who displayed a few banners.

how could they agree one if the amount for the CVA is unknown

i think they have agreed an amount (ie certain number of pennies in the pound) but the problem is trying to find a bidder with enough money to fulfill it

A c.v.a for the amount of debt we have is MINIMUM 6 weeks btw. Thats without all the ifs and buts that tbks seem to be offering. Sure I heard on sky a few weeks ago that a c.v.a would take anything upto 9 months to be agreed which would mean either 15 or a 3rd of this seasons points deducted along with no signings . Only thing that will under tbks is relegation atleast millers newco would have us in better shape