Duff and Phelps Are NOT to blame

All,

I just don't get the criticism of Duff and Phelps! It is their job to find the best bid for the club! If TBK bid is worst than Green's or the other bid then they MUST say no. TBK are not the solution to this mess they are part of the problem! They've promised Dingwall and his chums things, now they are not in the running these guys are hellbent on derailing any other bid! They need to realise that if they scare off any other bid there might not be a Rangers!!!

All,

I just don't get the criticism of Duff and Phelps! It is their job to find the best bid for the club! If TBK bid is worst than Green's or the other bid then they MUST say no. TBK are not the solution to this mess they are part of the problem! They've promised Dingwall and his chums things, now they are not in the running these guys are hellbent on derailing any other bid! They need to realise that if they scare off any other bid there might not be a Rangers!!!

oh fucking stop mate, a man worth £600m doesn't have the money. Would Bill Millers bid be better or worse than TBK, difference is TBK'S is real and ready to go

D&P must be pretty confident that someone else is going to get a better deal for the creditors.

I too think that TBK's would be the best way forward for us but if they aren't best for the creditors then what are D&P supposed to do?

I don't think they will be leading us to liquidation because they are held accountable by the Courts and the Duff & Phelps name would be slaughtered.

If TBK And BK is the only bid on the table, and their bid is more than the sale of assets if we went into liquidation - would they then have to accept it as best for creditors?

oh fucking stop mate, a man worth £600m doesn't have the money.

A man worth £600 million and the best he can come up with is a quantum of £11.2 million, minus £3.5 million owed to Rangers?

The way the BK bid was structured does not look good to me and I understand why D&P rejected it.

Not enough cash up front

Some cash conditional on Europe

Not treating all creditors equally.

If the BKs are serious then they need to get their cheque books out and put some real money on the table.

It is time to stop effing about and make an offer D&P cannot refuse.

All,

Not true. They have to do what's best for the creditors, when are people like you going to understand that? Duff & Phelps couldn't give two fucks what happens to us after they are gone.

D&P told TBK how much money was required and then rejected the fucking bid!

Have to be careful................told them how much money was required............... did they mean actual cash and was their bid a small amount of cash and drip feed the rest over a p[period of time , through ticket sales and other income streams from the club.

I never heard them say the actual cash money they offered.

The OP is speaking absolute nonsense.....having listend to Kennedy today in full, he spells everything out very clearly! If any rangers fan can't see this for what it is then I suspect their schooling was in somewhere different from the sane within this country!

The OP is speaking absolute nonsense.....having listend to Kennedy today in full, he spells everything out very clearly! If any rangers fan can't see this for what it is then I suspect their schooling was in somewhere different from the sane within this country!

Well, he spells out his side of everything very clearly ... there is another side.

That bit I really did not understand ... has the SFA introduced a "football creditors rule" since Rangers went into administration?

As I understand it, they plan to pay football creditors in full. Unfortunately, it is HMRC policy not to agree CVAs that offer preferential treatment to any other creditor (like the football creditors rule in England).

A man worth £600 million and the best he can come up with is a quantum of £11.2 million, minus £3.5 million owed to Rangers?

Yeah your right fuck him :rolleyes:

All,

Well said

D&P told TBK how much money was required and then rejected the fucking bid!

But what did they tell them and what did they actually bid - for me they were told what would get them in the ballpark (quantum) but being in the ballpark does not mean you win the game.

they haven't found a decent bidder yet. indeed they have rejected the only serious one to come forward after he matched the asking price.

Get a grip he did not offer the hard cash required to conclude the deal. wanted to put a deposit down and balance on the never never.

Really get a grip and read and listen to that press conference again and listen to the contradictions they make.