Administrators news conference

Green told the Sunday Mail: "The administrators are going to introduce me as the preferred bidder and we'll do a joint press conference when things will become clearer."

Green told the Sunday Mail: "I understand the frustration of the fans. They are apprehensive about anybody taking charge of the club after what Craig Whyte did.

"I can assure you there is nothing sinister about my motives.

"For the last three months I have been working on a deal to save this great club. I have seen what has happened and it has been horrendous."

Press conference isn't being shown live anywhere, but SSN are going to show highlights of it "shortly". Incidentally, who but the famous Glasgow Rangers could bump the last day of the Premier League from the leading story spot on most of the news websites?

:uk:

Strathclyde Police have sent out a plea to all ice cream van owners to stay away from the area round the Glitterdome and have informed all supermarkets to remove all packets fo jelly from the shelves .....................ask why a spokesman said they do not want a riot on their hands, as if these honest businesses are rubbing it into these fucking rhats.uk.gif