bede

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will wait and see.

I owe you £1000 but i tell you i will give you a penny in the pound and that is us quites, will you be happy with that.

Green is trying to get CVAs, if not agreed , liquidation is still a possibility

I'll take 25p/£1 but you can pay it over 1000 months at 25p a month.

Met Craig Whyte for the first time over a week ago, he then got in touch this week agreeing this is the best way forward for the club.

He signed a document at a London's lawyers, paid £1 for the shares and...

gave him another £1 out of his own pocket :lol:

Greens job is a short term one, he is there to see the safe completion of the purchase.

There is a strong board of directors who will come into force.

If true..What guy is the driving force behind the takeover?

new owners, new era? hopefully we can go on now and forget this horrible season. i hope the new owners listen to the support and get rangers our title back, untainted !

roll on next season

A weight lifted off all of our shoulders. Not over by any stretch yet, though. We can all get excited once a CVA is agreed on June the 6th. Mark that one in your diaries because that's the big one.

At this stage I guess it´s more or less a formality, D&P already know what sums are needed to get a CVA because the major creditors will aye or nay it.

new owners, new era? hopefully we can go on now and forget this horrible season. i hope the new owners listen to the support and get rangers our title back, untainted !

roll on next season

So, the CVA has been agreed has it? Lafferty and Davis (it seems) are for the off. Another two are...cough...on extended leave. 3rd division is a certainty with this shyster Green. All who disagree are wallopers imo...

So, the CVA has been agreed has it? Lafferty and Davis (it seems) are for the off. Another two are...cough...on extended leave. 3rd division is a certainty with this shyster Green. All who disagree are wallopers imo...

How do you know he is a shyster ?

No bother Timmy.

How do you know he is a shyster ?

Firstly, i warned repeatedly about Whyte, secondly, Green IS an asset stripper. Shepherd fucked over Newcastle and had to sell to someone who was rich enough to get Newcastle to where are now. Green fucked the Blades. Read the history of Green...and Shepherd...and Shepherd's son...

Green putting in 8.5m , plus money owed to club for Jevalic, plus money from Whyte litigation into CVA.

Which increases the chance of acceptance.

Just like to say a Big thanks to Murray and Kennedy also, know they had our club at heart, thank you guys :clap:

Great news won't great too carried away but after the months we havew all hard think its fair enough o get excited.

At least for one day.

Where have all the FF lot gone?

Just hope they are not plannjing on spitting their dummies out again.

There will be player sales - unless in the unlikely event that all the high paid players accept large, permanent reductions. We can only spend what we have and we simply can't carry on losing up to £1m a month.

Is it after June 30th the players can leave on the cheap? Should be able to get normal fees in that case then which is good

wondered how long it would take for these posts to start.