****the official super Sunday thread****

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, absolutely amazing day for football, great entertainment, drama and excitement.

Secondly, why does everyone have a pure boner about Man City at the moment? Can't say i'm bothered either way (although if im telling the truth i would rather UTD won, although that would be mostly to piss the city lovers off...."city lovers wont like this", etc etc)

No one really gave a shite about City when they were midtable being managed by Kevin Keegan, or when they were in the championship.

So why are they flavour of the month all of a sudden? Is it just because folk hate Man Utd so much?

Pleased for the proper City fans, and the old players. Not so much for the Gallagher's and the new fans that jumped on the bandwagon when the money arrived

Some afternoon, sums up the true greatness of football

I don't like Man City.

I find it somewhat vulgar that they've spent nearly £1b pounds building a side.

i agree but for people like fergie to say they bought the title is very hypocritical.

city starting line up today: £161million

man u starting line up today: £169million

Firstly, absolutely amazing day for football, great entertainment, drama and excitement.

Secondly, why does everyone have a pure boner about Man City at the moment? Can't say i'm bothered either way (although if im telling the truth i would rather UTD won, although that would be mostly to piss the city haters off...."city haters wont like this", etc etc)

No one really gave a shite about City when they were midtable being managed by Kevin Keegan, or when they were in the championship.

So why are they flavour of the month all of a sudden? Is it just because folk hate Man Utd so much?

It isn't because people support City.

It's the emotional tie of football, the best game in the world and people latch onto that.

Today's game was a story!!

Edit - Plus everyone fucking hates Manchester United.