Euro 2012 Predictor League

Now that the quarter final line up is almost complete, I've decided upon a scoring structure for all remaining games. It's staying at 5 for a win and 2 points for first scorer & win/draw etc. However, FOR THE FINAL ONLY I will also ask for a minute in which you think the winning goal will be scored in....this will include extra time. If it will go to penalties then no bonus points will be awarded.

For the predictor league: In the event of a tie for 1st, winner will be decided on A) who has the most correct scores & B) if still tied, who has the most correct scores & 1st scorer for same match.

As stated above, For the final, each player will also be asked to predict the minute in which the winning goal will be scored in (I will remind everyone later on). If players are still tied after all of the above options, then who ever is closest to that minute will be deemed the winner.

Engerland 1-3 Italy Balo in the 43th minute.

Sorry mate, my bad. It's only the final tht I need a minute from you! (tu) Have edited the post now!

Ok.

I reckon I should still get a point if the winning goal is scored in the 33rd minute though :pipe:

:lol: FUCK OFF!! :P You don't need any more points!! God loves a trier though! ;)

Can juts

:ohmy: FFS mate, that's some head start you've given the rest of us!! :lol:(tu)

uk.gifthey are ready to show everyone , that they can win this 21.gif And if you are snooping hamish husband the tosspot..............you right up ye uk.gif

Would my prediction not get you evs or 5/4 from the bookies .can see it now at half-time Ray Winstone appears and gives 1/10 hamish the husband topping himself second halfuk.gif