Anyone else a little optimistic or excited ?

II'm optimistic about next season. I know we don't really know what will happen, and it's a waitin game. But, if we do have to play the majority of youngsters, surely it's a good thing. What a what to get better experience. Also players like bedoya who in my opinion played well in the centre recently, getting a run in the team might be good too.

I don't think it's as bad as everyone thinks to be honest. I think the worst scenario is finishing second. And that's not too shabby in realistic terms considering we will be playing the season with a transfer embargo and youngsters.

I just want the wheels to be in motion really. The last months have been catastrophic. And to start kicking a ball again and winning games will help us get back to where we should be. The top! and let's not forget Europe!

I'm always optimistic for the new season. Lets face it, if we can win the title back when its a handicap, the taigs might as well just pack up and fuck off home to, ehhhh Castlemilk or wherever.

Aye. Im excited. Theres alot of good areas of our squad.

Im looking forward to seeing Naismith and Aluko together. I expect Perry and McCabe get a run of games. If Ness stays fit and fulfills his potential he could have a great season.

Im excited to see Bedoya with a good rest and pre season behind him.

I expect Wallace to step up a level.

A few young guys coming through now. McKay, MacLeod, Cole, Hegarty, and K. Naismith.

As bad as he was, Ortiz might step it up.

One thing i worry about is the lack of goals in the team. But Aluko showed in Perth he has an eye for goal. The amount of chances we create at home, someone will put them away.

Roll on August!

I'm strangely feeling the same! I think the only area we need to strenghthen dramatically is up front! the rest of the team is more than good enough to challenge next year should we keep our full squad! Lets not be kidded, They are in no way any better than us . Mulgrew was their best player and we smashed them twice! They were like most teams good when things were going their way! I still feel that Lennon will cause a scene anytime he loses and will eventually lose his job for this reason! I reckon put a bit of pressure on guy's like Scott Brown who will bite EVERYTIME!! And their centre of Defence! This will bring success! we ARE NOT much behind Celtic in terms of Quality but we lack numbers as this year has proved!! I have a massive feeling we will be back stronger than ever after this debacle!!! I hope we keep our core squad as these guy's bleed Blue & have tasted success!! I reckon one or maybe two of our players will leave which will again make us stronger!!! WATP

Good Thread !

not trying to wind up any tims looking in but things were getting a bit tedious and even through the difficult times(last 4 years when we were skint )... nobody really gave us any challenge !

i reckon Rangers need a new challenge and this might be it ?

aberdeen,dufc,hibs and hearts and motherwell should not be a problem for us.

celtic...maybe, but as i say,how great will it be for us to challenge them next season after all the problems and prejudice against us.

i am also very optimistic about next season and welcome the challenge.

i do not believe that we will struggle but winning the league(although not certain)will not be a complete impossibilty with the pressure off our senior players and the added attraction of the younger boys getting stuck in to prove themselves.

another thing to relish for fellow gers fans is...NOT IF BUT WHEN WE DO REGAIN OUR TROPHY !

it will be all the sweeter knocking the tims back down again.

JUST LOOK FORWARD TO THAT TIME LADS ! Just be patient !

HERE IS TO ANOTHER GLORIOUS 140 YEARS OFF SCOTLANDS AND THE WORLDS MOST SUCCESFUL CLUB.....

RANGERS FC.

WE NEVER WALKED AWAY !

(tu)

I look forward to watching football and talking about performances, instead of having to study corporate restructuring in order to understand what's going on.

I've turned into the opposite: I find football too boring now; I'm not fulfilled if my brain doesn't feel fried when I talk about it.

Would not describe how I feel as excited in fact the longer this drags on the less enthusiastic I become over Scottish fitba in general.

However I remain 'cautiously optimistic' about the future of The Rangers as I think we will emerge from this, not today or tomorrow but in 2-3 years, a stronger club.

My hopes for our Green future:

I hope he leads us to a position where every 'wee Hamish' and 'tarrier' in Scotland no longer feels free to shit on Rangers with impunity.

I hope he fights the SFA from a position of strength. If we take on the SFA and win the SPl detractors will crumble.

I hope he hires a PR team with the same media manipulating abilities as the 'athletic wing of the of the ira'.

I hope he gets us back on a sound financial footing.

I hope he,AND WE AS FANS, show patience over the next few seasons. On the park we may be depending on youngsters like McCabe, Ness, Perry etc. Before you start hounding them for every misplaced or errant pass please think before you shout. These guys are our future - their confidence as much as their ability is important. Do not destroy that confidence.

I hope the fans get together and fight our corner from a position of strength and unity.

Hopeful and cautiously optimistic

I hope the new regime at Rangers puts our mhedia and the SPL firmly back in their place.

I hope we do boycott away fixtures of those who shat on us and watch as they lose £2m a season.

I hope Sky pull the plug on an uncompetetive league and see them all lose another £1.6m in revenue and then see where their crowds go and their high earners go.

They have no idea what Rangers can do to this backwater.

I hope the new regime at Rangers puts our mhedia and the SPL firmly back in their place.

I hope we do boycott away fixtures of those who shat on us and watch as they lose £2m a season.

I hope Sky pull the plug on an uncompetetive league and see them all lose another £1.6m in revenue and then see where their crowds go and their high earners go.

They have no idea what Rangers can do to this backwater.

Better hope sky dont pull out. Otherwise we lose £1.6m, which could sink us.

Yep, next season is about recovery and building a solid platform.

Better hope sky dont pull out. Otherwise we lose £1.6m, which could sink us.

Yep, next season is about recovery and building a solid platform.

We'll be budgeting for having no cash next season as we still don't know what league we'll be in.

not trying to wind up any tims looking in but things were getting a bit tedious and even through the difficult times(last 4 years when we were skint )... nobody really gave us any challenge !

This is OUR fucking site, FUCK THEM!!! Dont tell me we are now supposed to accommodate these cunts on here as well now??? Say what you fucking like mate!!! They are cunts, and should be treated as such!!

I too am very optimistic. I honestly don't see the majority of players wanting to leave....especially if we get a CVA....what would be the need??? If thye're led by greed and want to make more money elsewhere then imo they should go. I can't see any of them really wanting to leave the club in the lurch though...unless I'm being naive?