Transfers

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Received £31million for him, paying £19million. Absolute bargain.

Yeah him and Reus will strike up a great partnership again. I thought their striker was going man city? That's went really quiet, if they can keep him plus add gotze they will be a force 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Gotze is mince every time I see him 

Been awful for Bayern, he was class at Dortmund. Reminds me of that Asian guy who went to United, he was terrible with them but at Dortmund he looked shit hot. 

30 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah him and Reus will strike up a great partnership again. I thought their striker was going man city? That's went really quiet, if they can keep him plus add gotze they will be a force 

Think that was just a rumour. Glad he isn't, think they'd be humped without him. 

They've done some great business. Getting Guerreiro in before the Euros was a masterstroke.

Excited to see how Ousmane Dembele does at them. Only seen highlights of him but he looks quality. 

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Been awful for Bayern, he was class at Dortmund. Reminds me of that Asian guy who went to United, he was terrible with them but at Dortmund he looked shit hot. 

Kagawa I'm sure, I don't know how Dortmund can be fucked rebuilding every 2nd season but the have an uncanny knack of doing it.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sell Hummels, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan for around 105m Euros and bring in Bartra, Gotze(if it happens), Dembele, Rode and Guerrerio for just over half of that. If those players hit their potential then Dortmund arguably could be stronger next season.

Bartra as well, he is a great signing. Be interesting to see if Merino or Emre Mor can break into the first team as well this season as they both have great potential by the looks of it.

1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

No chance James Rodriguez is going to West Ham. Real Madrid want over £65million.

Napoli agree £2million fee with Sunderland for Giaccherini.

Watford sign Zuniga on a season long loan deal.

Never rated Giaccherini until the Euros, thought he was magic.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

That's a great signing by Chelsea. Hopefully they finally get rid of Mikel, if they can actually find someone who wants him. 

It's fucking disgusting that that cunt has a) made it to professional football b) signed for fucking Chelsea and c) actually managed to stay there earning millions for a decade. 

Honestly, what an inspiration