Transfers

3 minutes ago, demise said:

Why would Valencia sell their best striker 48 h before the end of the window is beyond me.. I wonder who will replace him. 

In the meantime, Mangala is passing a medical ahead of a loan deal with them. 

And they let Negredo go as well, albeit on loan. Not sure if they'll have someone lined up

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

And they let Negredo go as well, albeit on loan. Not sure if they'll have someone lined up

Indeed. The only strikers now are Santi Mina and Munir. That Rodrigo guy can play up front aswell, but has just about 5 goals for 2 years in La Liga. Things dont seem to go well for them and i think this season again they will be a middle table team, only this time it wont be a surprise to anyone. On top of that Nuevo Mestall is still nowhere close to being finished, and it was supposed to be ready years ago. Last summer they spent about 130 mil euro for new players, and it led to nowhere.Now they are selling. But what a team they used to be, over the years. Such a pity. 

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

deadline day is utter shit now. Am convinced most of it is made up shit. Wilshere to Roma just happened out the blue hahahaha

That has been getting talked about since Monday Kirk :lol: 

Whoever said Sky Sports just make shit up to try and keep people watching, I think you're right. They randomly just said AC Milan asked about Fabregas but Chelsea aren't going to sell. 

Do AC not work on a one in - one out basis? They need to sell a big player before buying another one?

Deadline Day is pish.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Whoever said Sky Sports just make shit up to try and keep people watching, I think you're right. They randomly just said AC Milan asked about Fabregas but Chelsea aren't going to sell. 

Do AC not work on a one in - one out basis? They need to sell a big player before buying another one?

Deadline Day is pish.

course they do mate. Biggest load of pish ever. bony singed for stoke now SSN say berahino deal ain't dead in other words please keep watching us.

Newcastle trying to get 30m for Sissoko is hilarious. No-cunt is going to pay it and Spurs know that if they don't accept the lower offer then they're stuck with an unhappy player scoffing up their wage bill, not playing any football.

He's not worth £30m anyway, he's a good player but he's nowhere near worth £30m, they're having a laugh those geordie cunts