Union Bears Season 2011/12 Video

Cheers for posting, was in bf1 for the motherwell game there and it made my day when the boy with the megaphone came out with

"We don't need mcneil or hay..."

Didn't think I'd ever hear that at ibrox again :D the atmosphere created in that corner is second to none and Mr McCoist showed his appreciation at the end, think it really means something to him to know the fans will always be there for him.

Union Bears and The Blue Order, well done :praise:

Great video, and yeah if im in the enclosure, i often just watch the BO/UB and they are fantastic, some of the banners they have made over the years have been incredible. The time, the effort, the care, the passion, honestly I salute you, honestly I hope you all realise it really does matter, your efforts really do mean alot to the club. I absolutely loved the recent one with Ally, brilliant, well done guys.

Quality video.

Bf1 is fucking crackin' , been brilliant to be a part of it.

The Ub have some influence on the away support now. Motherwell and the piggery was excellent , some mentality.

Never thought some of the European styled chants would ever kick off amongst our support at Away games......I was wrong.