Frankel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neigh danger.

:lol:

Question now is do they go up in trip with him? He's nothing else to prove at a mile (except taking on Black Caviar) and to achieve true "greatest ever status" I feel he needs to prove his versatility. I'd love to see him tried at 1m 2f.

• 5 weeks later...

Its shite there isn't a group 1 7f race they coulda shoe horned in! That would have allowed Frankel and black caviar to race!

Expect both of them to win at Royal Ascot but be interesting to see if black caviar is as good as Europes best, although the british sprinters are pretty shite in all honesty

Its shite there isn't a group 1 7f race they coulda shoe horned in! That would have allowed Frankel and black caviar to race!

Expect both of them to win at Royal Ascot but be interesting to see if black caviar is as good as Europes best, although the british sprinters are pretty shite in all honesty

Black caviar is better than Europes best Im in no doubt about this. Should be straightforward for them both this week.

Would love to see them come up against each other surely the Sussex stakes would be the logical race for them? Shame Black caviar wont be there.

Black caviar is better than Europes best Im in no doubt about this. Should be straightforward for them both this week.

Would love to see them come up against each other surely the Sussex stakes would be the logical race for them? Shame Black caviar wont be there.

Seems like they are talking about July cup for Black and running Frankel in the juddmonte. Dont think Frankel will ever go 1m4f only 1m2f at most. Ladbrokes are giving you Frankel and Black caviar both to win at evens for the week

Seems like they are talking about July cup for Black and running Frankel in the juddmonte. Dont think Frankel will ever go 1m4f only 1m2f at most. Ladbrokes are giving you Frankel and Black caviar both to win at evens for the week

Evens? Best I saw was 1/2. Is this in store?

1.4 is a big step up in distance that could prove a bit too much.

Sorry thats evens for the double (tu)

Its online with them and instore though

Ye 1/2 I saw for the double. Paddy power are offering 8/15 for the double. I havent checked ladbrokes. Thanks I will be lumping on if its evens mate