Ranger fight SFA in court over ban

Jonok

This is ours for the taking!

There is no special ''law'' in Scotland for the SFA/SPL etc and there is no precedence in Scottish football for the embargo that we received. It is clear for all to see that the SFA report was prejudicial and full of innuendo, speculation, inference and wild assumptions being levelled. NO FUCKIN EVIDENCE!

So let us get it right up these taig minded malcontents and show them up for what they really are!

NO SURRENDER!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the taig trolls. You are sick malcontented sectarian bigots, who love their paedo protecting excuse for a church, more than they do children!!

So run along now and go worship a paedo or suck an AIDS ridden jesuit!!

Rangers start Scottish FA legal action

May 25, 2012

Rangers are continuing their battle against a 12-month transfer embargo imposed by the Scottish FA, having started legal proceeedings in Edinburgh.

GettyImages

Rangers have undergone a period of turmoil since entering administrations

Administrators Duff and Phelps announced the commencement of the legal action against the Scottish Football Association in the Court of Session on Thursday afternoon.

In a statement, joint-administrator Paul Clark said: "The club started proceedings at the Court of Session today in an attempt to challenge the imposition by an SFA judicial panel of a player signing embargo.

"The process will continue at the court on Tuesday and it is the club's position that the judicial panel did not have the powers to impose such a sanction. The club and the administrators are grateful for the support of the Rangers Fighting Fund on this matter.''

:clap:

Great news to come home to :praise: shows we wont be the whipping boys any longer. NO FUCKING SURRENDER :uk:

And that is your defence. Which similar cases ?

What do you mean "that's my defense"? They've passed numerous times on labor issues with UEFA. Your "I think you will find an injunction blah blah blah" was just as filled with conjecture. Don't come banging down my door when the most you can conjure up is one sentence yourself. 00000042.gif

I think we've a decent chance of this being overturned, they just changed the rules so they could give us greater punishment. You'd have thought they might've considered the chance of a team goin into admin etc and had existing rules in place for that eventuality but no. So just making new rules up to suit themselves might backfire on them hopefully. Any way what have we got to lose by having a try.

No Surrender.

What do you mean "that's my defense"? They've passed numerous times on labor issues with UEFA. Your "I think you will find an injunction blah blah blah" was just as filled with conjecture. Don't come banging down my door when the most you can conjure up is one sentence yourself. 00000042.gif

he's a well known yahoo mate that's been banned numerous times before.

don't engage him.

I think we've a decent chance of this being overturned, they just changed the rules so they could give us greater punishment. You'd have thought they might've considered the chance of a team goin into admin etc and had existing rules in place for that eventuality but no. So just making new rules up to suit themselves might backfire on them hopefully. Any way what have we got to lose by having a try.

No Surrender.

this.

the rules were not in place before the tribunal. if they were, i would have no complaints, but they weren't.

he's a well known yahoo mate that's been banned numerous times before.

don't engage him.

Tough for me to keep up with all the yahoos anymore. Chance I'm one now as well?!?! craphead2.gif

It is prohibited by Fifa for a club to take its association to the civil courts. Fifa rules dictate that the national association must expel any club which takes this action. In December last year the international body threatened to expel the Swiss FA from world football unless it set a deadline to expel Sion after the club took action in its local civil court.

This action can surely only be to provoke the SFA into bringing this sorry saga to an end by kicking them out of the game before Duff and Phelps are forced to padlock the doors due to their own failures.

It is prohibited by Fifa for a club to take its association to the civil courts. Fifa rules dictate that the national association must expel any club which takes this action. In December last year the international body threatened to expel the Swiss FA from world football unless it set a deadline to expel Sion after the club took action in its local civil court.

This action can surely only be to provoke the SFA into bringing this sorry saga to an end by kicking them out of the game before Duff and Phelps are forced to padlock the doors due to their own failures.

Don't you have houses to rob?

As suspected all hat and no fuckin cattle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ObamaAllHat.jpg

Dont you not have kids to fondle.