Absolutely gutted

I didnt stay up or record this.

I know some on here are supporters of the national side and thats fair enough but since Manchester id lost all support for Scotland.

After whats been done to us by the footballing authorities in recent months and the hatred shown to Rangers by our fellow countrymen i totally loathe the national side, the tartan army and everything about Scottish football.

Watched the second half and loved watching the goals go in,i will never support the SFA team again after the way they have tried to bury Rangers,don't like Rangers players playing for them and hope no Rangers fans support them.FUCK THE SFA AND THEIR TEAM.

God, is this a topic on the celtic forums or something?

SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS EVIL

SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS AGAINST US

I DON'T SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY

IM SUPPORTING ANOTHER COUNTRY FROM NOW ON

And to think we used to laugh at the taigs for having their loyalties lie elsewhere.

As for me, I was born a proud scotsman and will always support the national team, no matter how much of a joke Craig Speccy Git levein is

And to think we used to laugh at the taigs for having their loyalties lie elsewhere.

As for me, I was born a proud scotsman and will always support the national team, no matter how much of a joke Craig Speccy Git levein is

This, shame about your maddie macann comment earlier (tu)

Hah Hah Hah Yata Your on your own ,the SFA have done a Splendid Job Ruining Scottish Fitbaw, and Isolating the Rangers Fans from the National Team.

Useless Bastards ,only Interested in their Mates and themselves .Scottish Football without the Rangers is Shit.

Any Rangers player continuing to make themselves available for selection that is a Rangers fan born and bred, should be ashamed of themselves. I hope the SFA's football team get gubbed like this everytime they play. Scummy jacobite bastards.

Any Rangers player continuing to make themselves available for selection that is a Rangers fan born and bred, should be ashamed of themselves. I hope the SFA's football team get gubbed like this everytime they play. Scummy jacobite bastards.

:rolleyes:

Talk pish.

lol

So a player playing for their country means that they want some dead french king to rule over the UK?

Lets see you put on a jersey and play for 90min

I don't know. As someone else said, maybe it's an age thing. As much as I hate the SFA and the SPL right now, it still makes me sick to see that scoreline - especially when Shagger was between the sticks and got absolutely embarrassed out there. Guess I'm just really angry to be put in this position, as I've supported Scotland my whole life and it just doesn't feel proper to me not to, no matter how evil the controlling arms of the association are. The one bright spot for me was seeing Boca get stuck into Broon, but all I could feel was depression to think of how far we've fallen as a footballing nation in my lifetime.