Don't you just love the irony?

For the last few weeks I've had non stop abuse from the vhermin regarding the transfer embargo.

I continually highlighted concrete evidence as to why the sanction was wrong; they were having none of it.

Now the very decision they have been celebrating for weeks, the sanction they have dubbed "justice fur fitbaw", could potentially stop them from competing in European football next season, and deny them their inevitable Champions League trophy win. If FIFA decide to punish the SFA full scale of course...

One part of me hopes that FIFA don't... Our country's coefficient would suffer as a result, and it would be nice not to appear bitter in the same manner they have throughout the toughest period in our club's history.

Another part of me hopes FIFA come down on the SFA like a tonne of bricks, and those bitter smug zealots get their medicine for kicking The Rangers when we were down!

F*ck the SFA ! :21:

This. I'm pretty sure it'd be Scotland being removed from any international tournaments.

Yep, if anything it will mean that Scotland wont be able to cmpete at the next world cup.

Not that they would make it anyway, but it's the principle of the matter.

If Fifa or uefa do act against the sfa do not let anyone blame Rangers. Whilst Rangers were found guilty and deserved to be punished (although it was really Whyte acting alone) the reason for fifa to get involved results purely from the sfa breaking its own rules and then having a flawed appreal system, it's ther fault, they brought it on themselves.

This. I'm pretty sure it'd be Scotland being removed from any international tournaments.

FIFA govern all bodies (CONCECAF, UEFA etc). They threatened to remove Switzerland and all Swiss teams from europe (including Basel in the UCL)

Don't think it'll ever goto that as i don't think the SFA can afford it.