Ian Black keen on Ibrox deal

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we in a position to debate NOT taking him given he'd be a free transfer?

I agree with many of the comments about him but the brutal truth is we're in no position to pick and choose. We are flat-fucking-broke. :(

Of course we are, we already have about 4 or 5 centre mdifielders and Gattuso is on his way home too. No place for this little coke head ned.

Of course we are, we already have about 4 or 5 centre mdifielders and Gattuso is on his way home too. No place for this little coke head ned.

Gattuso isn't a done deal and some of the centre-mid's you speak of may be gone to pastures new - and I repeat.....we're flat-fucking-broke.

He wouldn't be my first pick either, but we're in no position to ignore a freebie.

Not sure how i feel about this, on one hand hes free and not the worst player we could get, on the other hes a volitile character to say the least and also will be even more of a red card liability then he was for Hearts. Have to see who in CM will stay and who will go before id know. I think Ally will prob snap him up though.

Gattuso isn't a done deal and some of the centre-mid's you speak of may be gone to pastures new - and I repeat.....we're flat-fucking-broke.

He wouldn't be my first pick either, but we're in no position to ignore a freebie.

I was being slightly sarcastic about Rino. :)

I don't fancy our chances of anything if we are punting guys like Edu and Davis and replacing them with Ian Black types! There will be better "freebies" out there, surely.

We can ignore them if they can't offer us anything. This guy is already marked by refs, it would be 100 times worse at Rangers. Then the fact he likes a line or two and i am afraid, i am out.

if we are going to be losing a couple in midfield,then i think he could do a job for us,ally would have to curb him a little though.

he likes a tackle,can score goals and can pass a ball not bad for free.

Are we in a position to debate NOT taking him given he'd be a free transfer?

I agree with many of the comments about him but the brutal truth is we're in no position to pick and choose. We are flat-fucking-broke. :(

This post is a stark reminder of where we are. Once upon a time, CB would be going apoplectic at the thought of signing Black. Now he would accept him. FTAOD, I agree with CB.