Ian Black keen on Ibrox deal

IAN BLACK admits he would love to speak to Rangers if their transfer embargo is KO’d.

The 27-year-old midfielder left Hearts at the end of the season after helping them win the Scottish Cup.

Black had a double hernia op this week and hopes to be back running in three weeks.

He said: “It’s flattering to be linked with Rangers. I don’t know what’s happening and if they’re allowed to sign players again or not.

“But if they are and they’re keen, I’d love to sit down and listen to what they have to say. I’m still waiting to hear if anyone is wanting my signature. I’ve not had any interest yet.

“It’s just a waiting game but hopefully somebody will offer me something.

“I’d like to play in England, but staying in Scotland is still an option. I would not rule anything out.

“I’ll just sit tight and hopefully I’ll have two or three options I can weigh up and choose from. My agent is working away doing his best. He knew I was going for this op, so he has kept me in the dark to let me get over this.

“I’m sure I’ll speak to him in the next day or so and see what’s going on.

“I would rather get things sorted out quickly. I’ve got a family, so I would rather know where we are going to be living.”

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being brutally honest, I'd take him. Even though he is a dirty bastard, he is quite a good player. Also seems like the player who would go through walls for his club, and that's what we need just now.

Being brutally honest, I'd take him. Even though he is a dirty bastard, he is quite a good player. Also seems like the player who would go through walls for his club, and that's what we need just now.

Wasn't he charged with cocaine possession while he was with ICT?

Thoughts:

- He is a cunt and a liability in terms of bookings

- We could do much worse as far as players go

- His willingness to play for us in spite of knowing the support hates him shows mental strength

- Or desperation

- He's a drug user so he can get to fuck, not welcome at a club like ours.

- Would support him if I had to, I suppose.

To sum up, I don't know how I would feel :(

Fucksake man! 1st mention of a signing and half this place drop their pants... :anguish:

The guy's a fud! Done Jela, tried to do Ness. He's a wanker that has set out to hurt Rangers players in the past. (I know some will say 'aye he does that to everyone else', well am no interested in anyone else, am interested in The Rangers)

And the fact he'd last about 2 mins in an old firm game.

If we are able to sign someone like him, get wee Rino in.

Scored one of the best goals at Ibrox this season.

Said it countless times and I know im repeating myself but we all hate him because he's a bit of a cunt. The player we all love to hate but the minute he was getting stuck into challenges for us, especially against them, we would forget about past issues, we(football fans) can be quite fickle that way. Plus, in footballing terms, he has had a cracking season. Wasn't too keen on him the first time we were linked with him when he was at ICT but if we were to lose someone like Edu then getting in Black wouldnt be too bad imo.